CHARGERS ARE BACK !!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2005
THERE GOING TO BEAT THE STEELERS THIS COMING MONDAY AND THEN OCT 16 DESTORY THE RAIDERS (TO SEE THE STUPID FACES RAIDER FANS MAKE ONCE THEY LOOSE) :lick: :lick:

:confused: :confused: <<RAIDER FANS FACES

May 15, 2002
Chargers have been looking good lately - LT been looking electric these past 2 games

Steelers are coming off a bye week so they should be prepared, but chargers should win the game

Jun 18, 2004
I hate to admit it, but the chargers are just one of those teams that I am really getting behind this year...I really like Brees, and Gates...and what can be said about LT that already hasn't been?

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
thascary1 said:
:rolleyes: 2 weeks ago must have slipped your mind then, Gates and LT sure tore it up let me tell you.
2 weeks ago is still fresh in my mind....broncos getting spanked 17-3 in the first half....then our "wonderful" coaching staff has a brain fart. LT got the ball only 17 times that whole game, not much he can do at that point. The broncos adjusted and had a great second half...props. rematch set for new years eve in san diego!!! might have some playoff implications, we will see. the bolts have a BRUTAL schedule

Jan 4, 2003
looks like the dolts gained a fan last year after finally having a winning season.... :dead: ..They wont get the W in Oakland

Jan 4, 2003
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
im guessing your coments were directed at me? not sure......... no bandwagon here though, will the bolts win in oakland? dont know, i cant tell the future and i dont try to.

nah I was talkin about the person who made the post... I stay with my team til the end.. whether it be 0-16 or 16-0

Jun 25, 2002
hahaha Talking all that shit and you Lost.... and Damn Qualcomm was invaded by a bunch of steeler fan!!! Thats a damn shame.. That shit never happens in Oakland...

Raider about to take them this week!!!!!!