Charger LB Merriman's Mercedes stolen and found torched in Emerald Hills SD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Charger LB Merriman's Mercedes stolen, torched

UNION-TRIBUNE BREAKING NEWS TEAM

12:08 p.m. March 25, 2008

SAN DIEGO – Police are looking for the thief or thieves who stole Chargers' linebacker Shawne Merriman's prized Mercedes Benz and then torched it.
The 2006 sports coupe, valued at more than $180,000, was engulfed in flames when officers discovered it about midnight Thursday in Emerald Hills off Bethune Court, said San Diego police spokesman Gary Hassen.

The car was sitting on top of plastic milk crates, and all of its wheels were missing, Hassen said.

The luxury car had not yet been reported stolen, Hassen said.

The 23-year-old NFL star lives in Scripps Ranch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find this article at:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/metro/20080325-1208-bn25shawne.html

Jul 23, 2003
damn. as much as i can't stand merriman ya never fuck with another man's automobile! straight bitch shit! if i was merriman i'd be tryin to find these fuckers myself & set their momma on fire.

Mar 4, 2007
damn. as much as i can't stand merriman ya never fuck with another man's automobile! straight bitch shit! if i was merriman i'd be tryin to find these fuckers myself & set their momma on fire.

Hahah i totally agree never EVER can fuck wit a mans car espically if its worth 180,000 thats a bitch move on who ever took that shit..shit now am luck that my benz is still in good condition even if its not worth 18o grand....LMAO at setting there mama on fire hahah...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
THE RAIDER NATION STRIKES AGAIN!
:devious:

my first thought was it had to be a Raiders fan!

and y'all trippin about that "never fuck with a man's car" thing.....I mean that's true unless you're a multi-millionaire. 200k is pocket change to him, this foo could flip 4 more today just for the fuck of it