Championship: Jabbz Vs. Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BETO916 said:
how I felt about the "Lab" line Jabbz used

damn, I came to this site late....is there a way to look up old battles & shit?

3-1 Jabbz
Actually it was 4-1 Jabbz, and after Furious' vote it's 4-2. After my vote it's 5-2 Jabbz....

I have no clue where you guys are coming up with this shit. Jabbz taking Curt lightly? Did you READ the verse? It was 100% raw. Neither of you two are as creative as Jabbz, but you're pushing him to drop something better? You guys gotta get in where you fit in....

Curt's shit was nice, but not enough to take Jabbz in my opinion. I have seen better from him before. Some of the punches weren't too hard at all, others were clean. Jabbz was clean the whole way through so that's why I'm voting for him.

Vote - Jabbz

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
I have no clue where you guys are coming up with this shit. Jabbz taking Curt lightly? Did you READ the verse? It was 100% raw. Neither of you two are as creative as Jabbz, but you're pushing him to drop something better? You guys gotta get in where you fit in....
it's my opinion based on previous posts from jabbz, and what was put forth during this battle.

personally, I think Jabbz is one of the best on this board. I see the potental dude has, and so I offer my constructive criticism. it's cool that he participates actively, and doesn't think he's above competing with anyone because it makes the rest of us step it up.

I appreciate your opinion towards me and my style, as well as all of the other comments I have recieved. the whole purpose of me being here is for feedback, so any and all commentary like I said, its appreciated.

and about me gettin' in where I fit in....potna I'm here, and I'm doin' me. I'm buildin', I'm politicin', I'm networkin'....gettin' requests for 16s, goin' to the studio, and handlin' business. this here is a hobby to me mane, so for people to be feelin' me, and payin' for studio time so I can jump on their projects, is great. gettin' love from people at parties I rocked is great too, so just because you ain't feelin' me, isn't gonna stop me from gettin' down, smell me?

peace

Jun 17, 2005
Neither of you two are as creative as Jabbz, but you're pushing him to drop something better? You guys gotta get in where you fit in....as posted by Fatal

I am assuming I'm part of this "uncreative" two you are speakin on. So I'm uncreative because me thinks the nia can do better...only because I've seen better work from the nia. Go somewhere...let this mothafucka have an opinion. I give a nia his props where I think he deserves it. If i feel he can think of better shit, then I'ma say it...I'd expect the same back. Even the best MC's put down shit only to rip it up and say...naw that was wack right there...So why the fuck can't I say ..."nia, you better than this..." without a nia cuttin me like Manny Ramirez in the outfield (only sports lovin nias feel that). I'm man enough to say Jabbz got me (although i was one vote away from a K-O, oh yea...thanks for your vote Fatal)...and lets move on to the next battle.

Good luck to Jabbz and Curt B.

F32

Apr 25, 2002
The both of you took what I said a little too hard. I said neither of you are as creative as Jabbz, which is true. In fact, I don't think ANYONE here is as creative as Jabbz. But it seems to me you two have some sort of expectation level for Jabbz that's far and beyond anyone else's. It seemed to me that just because you feel he didn't come as hard as he CAN means you have to vote against him. All I'm sayin is you're tellin dude he can come better than this, well what if he put everything he had into it? Neither of you two use the creativity that Jabbz does, and I know from experience that shit doesn't just come to your head 100% of the time. Sometimes you draw blanks. What if he fired off his arsenal in the earlier rounds? It just urks me when people set a standard level for you and when you don't meet that standard they feel you didn't come hard. I know how it is, it's happened to me before. Don't take shit too personal fellas, you don't need to write an essay to respond to a comment that wasn't that serious.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yea for real, enough BSin, back ta' the topic you guys.. Haha..

Jabbz had a all around siccer verse then curt, in my opinion.. I dont know, it jus' seemed that curt rushed his verse or somethin'..Actually, im sort of disapointed about tha' verse Curt posted.. All his otha' verses were str8 fire, seems like he fell off on tha' battle that matters tha' most.. But yea Jabbz killed em wit doper punchlines N metaphores...

V : Jabbz

Oct 14, 2004
Neither flows are really better then the other. But Curt B's rap was more garbage then jabbz. Why do I say this because his flow against me was way harder this time he didnt even try. Fierce competition from me got him shook. Jabbz didnt get him shook enough so he thought he could get out of it easily. Curt's flow was horrible. Jabbz was not much better but it was good enough to defeat Curt B.

Vote= Jabbz

May 21, 2002
man rob u trippin homie i wasnt shook by u to tell u tha truth i dint even feel my verse againts u was all that great so put a band-aid on ur ass and stop bitchin....u lost homie now move on....

Oct 14, 2004
^^^^If thats what makes you sleep better at night. You were shook for sure. Its cool though its just the siccness, chill homie. I do this shit for fun. It just seems you could'nt recover after getting hit that hard. Haha its cool though dont take offense. I have been doing this for 11 years and battled harder cats. You were good competition but not the best I have battled. But its cool homie keep your head up. No diss.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Quit fuckin' bringin' up stupid ass shit in this thread you guys.. Someones gonna have to read thru all this crap ta' count up tha' votes... Even tho i think it's safe ta' say Jabbz took this one...