Chamillionaire Wins Grammy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
Thats a hell of a achievement to accomplish for your debut album. He shouldnt even drop his new album in march he should wait until summer bc he can still get more money and awards off sound of revenge right now.

Luda did it he won best rap album, T.i. looked a lil salty when luda took it.

Feb 8, 2003
The Undisputed Truth said:
Props to Cham. Luda did not deserve to win though, its not even his best album...

Why? He a multi platinum artist and he worked hard as fuck to get where hes at so why do he not deserve it? imo any artist with a major recording contract deserves respect bc they climbed a high mountain by being signed itself

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Cesolito #1 said:
Why? He a multi platinum artist and he worked hard as fuck to get where hes at so why do he not deserve it? imo any artist with a major recording contract deserves respect bc they climbed a high mountain by being signed itself

So by your logic because he is a multi platinum artist on a major label and because he has worked hard he deserves the grammy even though there were a lot of albums that were better? The grammys arent nothing but a popularity contest anyway, and the music industry is run by politics, but Luda did not deserve the award...

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cesolito #1 said:
Thats a hell of a achievement to accomplish for your debut album. He shouldnt even drop his new album in march he should wait until summer bc he can still get more money and awards off sound of revenge right now.

Luda did it he won best rap album, T.i. looked a lil salty when luda took it.
tip did huh? lol
and i agree with you, cham should drop his album late summer or in the fall.

Dec 25, 2003
Chamillionaire is sure going to the very top!!!

In spite his name & image/swagger, he's definitely one of the "lyrical" Southern rappers!!!

So I'll still give him his props & hopefully he improves alot better on his next album......