Chamillionaire: Ultimate Victory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 28, 2006
I know there were sum threads on it before but none since it dropped, or none that said the title of the cd right haha

I copped mine today, cant stop playin it front to back, beats, lyrics, content is all on point..its original, definetly a diamond in the rough in rap right now. What you think?

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Cool, I'm gonna buy this album.

I think Cham is probably the only NEW rapper I would spend money to buy his CD for. His song Bill Collector with Krayzie Bone is raw... I will buy it for that song alone.. plus I know his other songs gotta be tight.

Apr 25, 2002
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
Cool, I'm gonna buy this album.

I think Cham is probably the only NEW rapper I would spend money to buy his CD for. His song Bill Collector with Krayzie Bone is raw... I will buy it for that song alone.. plus I know his other songs gotta be tight.
what do u mean by new rapper? people been knowin about cham for years.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I think this one is way tighter than Cham's last CD. Like someone else said, lyrics and beats are all on point...

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Music Nfluenced said:
The CD is dope as fuck. The only thing that threw me up was the Parental Advisory sticker. I forgot he wasn't gonna cuss on this one but it's still a classic. Definitely worth every penny.

I didnt even realize that he doesnt cuss on this CD until you pointed it out...