Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah Part IV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005

Who ready? Sound of Revenge was real nice. Ultimate Victory was koo too, but no doubt his mixtapes is where he shines. This one suppose to be in stores too. Good idea? dunno, maybe he givin up on Ultimate Victory as far as sales. Cant wait for this to drop tho

Feb 8, 2003
Its not actually about him giving up on the album, sometime labels stop all budget(money for promo, videos, etc) on a project if its not successful like they expected it to be which is why no more singles and etc is released unless the artist come out the own pockets

Apr 28, 2007
I think Pimp Mode could be a successful. And that Groupie song could become a huge single for him.

Too bad the album didn't do well on the sales. I guess it was too good and too mature for the avarege listener. To me, UV was the best album of 2007, easily!

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
I think Chamillionaire fell off a little. His cd's for the most part are garbage. His mixtapes usually go hard. I think the best one was the 2 cd set that came out a year or so back. it was'nt Mixtape Messiah. I think it was the Best of. It had that song where he says I got mo green then a leprichan (Spelled Wrong) in a grass house.