CHAMILLIONAIRE "MAJOR PAIN 1.5"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Venom is shleved forever. part of his agreement when leaving universal was that he is never allowed to drop venom or any songs record at that time.
I hate when shit like that happens. Hopefully some how it gets leaked on the net. He probably said he was retiring to get off the label. It's fucked for him now cuz his buzz is gone, hes gonna be like Paul Wall and release an album that barely makes any noise. They should do a album together just to get there fanbase reestablished.

Feb 8, 2003
I hate when shit like that happens. Hopefully some how it gets leaked on the net. He probably said he was retiring to get off the label. It's fucked for him now cuz his buzz is gone, hes gonna be like Paul Wall and release an album that barely makes any noise. They should do a album together just to get there fanbase reestablished.
i feel that his buzz def is gone bc i posted a song from this on my facebook and everybody ignored it then when i posted a song from curensy they was all liking it. i doubt it will leak though bc universal probaly still has the album locked away. only way it would leak if they have it is if someone from the company does it on some sneaky shit. but if cham has the album in his posession and it leaks they will sue him for everything he owns.