Chamillionaire- Hiphop Police Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2006
jmacc916 said:
Damn, am i missing something?? hip hop is really in trouble when niggaz sayin some shit like that is tight. That shit was beyond trash, song and video both hot garbage.
Lol u just go out of your way to hate on any rapper that's got a video on tv huh?

Nov 11, 2006
Imonone said:
Lol u just go out of your way to hate on any rapper that's got a video on tv huh?

Like i told yo retarded ass when u was suckin on lil wayne's balls, i dont hate on any rapper who got a video on tv, i hate wacc shit. That shit was beyond garbage. Please dont tell me your on chamillionaires nuts now?? This little fag jumps ship more than blowjob betty, went from g-unit to lil wayne to 50 to chamillionaire. U are fuccin pathetic, like I told u several times before, please delete your siccness account and then stop breathing. Thank you and have a nice day.

Sep 17, 2006
^^^Hmmm....I guess it's not cool to be a fan of more than one rapper? LOL at you wishing death upon me because I like a few artists that are in the position you wish you were in.