CHAMILLIONAIRE doing big things with "ridin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
i like Souther Takeover
much better than Fly as The Sky..

simply cause Killer Mike and Pastor Troy killed their verses...
along with Cham..

I wasnt veryimpressed with Waynes or Rasaqs verses...on Fly as the Sky.

Feb 8, 2003
Screwed-Up said:
i think he should switch it up with "Rain" or "Void in My Life"

Them are cool songs. But you cant forget he is not underground no more hes in the big leagues now theres alot of big money on him now so the whole purpose is to sell albums. "SOUTHERN TAKEOVER" will be his best bet bc its one of the best songs on the album and it can get his album to platinum status.

Also I didntr know Cham still had braids he looked totally different without his du rag on.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
Screwed-Up said:
"Southern Takeover" was like an underground single before "Turn It Up" took over.
So was Turn it up and Ridin before they dropped, it doesn't matter. Don't go out like Paul Wall and drop Girl. Do one more Crunk hyphed track 1st then maybe you can change it up. Keep ridin the wave.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Cesolito #1 said:
Them are cool songs. But you cant forget he is not underground no more hes in the big leagues now theres alot of big money on him now so the whole purpose is to sell albums. "SOUTHERN TAKEOVER" will be his best bet bc its one of the best songs on the album and it can get his album to platinum status.

basically..

Mar 25, 2006
dawun said:
So was Turn it up and Ridin before they dropped, it doesn't matter. Don't go out like Paul Wall and drop Girl. Do one more Crunk hyphed track 1st then maybe you can change it up. Keep ridin the wave.
Totally agree with you homie! Cham needs to drop one more hard track as a single, then roll with grown & sexy ect. So I would also roll with ST that could be a sweet video too.!

Jan 3, 2006
damn seriously i thought this song was the shit when i first heard it and i still think its the shit..fuuck im bumpin it right now...and hopefully he keeps coming out wit goos shit..mad props to cham

Oct 9, 2002
what he needs to do is drop whatever he wants now..... and when Rasaq is ready to release an album, drop "Fly as the Sky" just before to build some buzz on him for his release

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
Fly as the sky might actully be a good move too. I had to relisten to that, its been awhile, the CD has been buried at the bottom of my stack for the last 5 months. lol