Chamillionaire contemplates working with Mike Jones and Paul Wall again

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 31, 2006
Chamillionaire speaks on working with Paul Wall and Mike Jones again. Though Chamillionaire and the Swishahouse camp have agreed to disagree, heads are hoping that a collaboration may still be in the cards. While he seemed iffy about recording with his former label mates, Chamillionaire didn't entirely dismiss the idea of working with them. "It definitely would be dope. I just can't rule that out," he told SOHH a future collaboration with Wall and Jones. "But I feel like we need to do our best to keep Houston moving right now. There's power in numbers. I think even a tour would be dope. If all of us went on a big tour and really just went everywhere across the nation and overseas, we could make it happen. It's just about everybody putting pride and egos to the side."

http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/9714

Feb 9, 2006
i think that's magic that can't be recreated. listen to both of their albums. paul wall cusses in his raps now, they just musically aren't on the same page anymore. i would like to see a GYMC part 2 just as much as anyone but it just wouldn't be anything like the old one

Feb 9, 2006
Paul Wall "Got Plex"
"Bend the corner bitch move around, I'll know ya head right by ya edge-up"

Neither of them used to cuss, explicit lyrics and spelling things out but never that

Feb 9, 2006
nob0die said:
i do remember cham cussin on that cd where he dissin Mike Jones.....and who cares.....
do yall buy yalls cd's at walmart without the parental advisory on them????
i won't believe it until you post a quote like i did. your accusation is a bit ambiguous since that diss was three cds long.

and to answer your second question, no. i did accidently buy an edited ludacris cd from sam goody and they wouldn't take it back

Feb 9, 2006
Southend_206 said:
CHAM IS LOOKING AT IT AS IT WOULD BENEFIT HOUSTON AS ONE. BUT I GOT OLD CD'S FROM THE "HOUSE" WHEN THEY WERE CUSSIN, SO ITS NOT THAT BIG OF DEAL IF THEY CUSS OR NOT.
it kinda is though because cham keeps saying they've gone in two different directions musically and that's one of the differences

Feb 14, 2004
who cares about cussin though. will smith says he dont cuss in his raps, but cuss' in his movies, so what...

cham, paul, and mike, that'd be tight

Feb 9, 2006
I heard Paul Wall go off on some features after him and Cham seperated ways. He still can retain and use some shit that he has done.

I like the idea of a collab. The main thing I realized about music is I just like the music. I don't really be caring too much about any of these rappers because I don't know any of them on a personal level. That being said, its all about the music. You make good tracks, you get good recognition, you make good money. Thats it.

Feb 11, 2006
they never said "shit" or "fuck".....

and cham wrote pauls verses....thats why paul dont go hard no mo.....and paul did go off on "bouce back flow" on how to be a player.....and on sum other song whivh i dont remember right now....and cham go him on a track on man on fire cant remeber either