Cham - "Ridin" Wins Best Rap Video at VMAs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Congratulations to Chamillionaire for winning best rap video on the MTV Video Music Awards.....Glad he won 'cause that song's a banger......

Feb 8, 2003
I saw that and Snoop was in teh background mean muggin him when he was aceepting his award and giving his speak it looked like Chamillionaire was crying too. Snoop had that look on his face like get your sucka ass off the stage nigga.

That VMA award show was weak also.

Aug 9, 2006
right, he absolutely deserved it..i think hes 1 of the best in the game at this time.
the song is on fire as hell! just heard it 2 many times..^^

@skreel
youre right, frontin is bangin 2...fo sho..another burner on the cd is fly as the sky, dat 1 kills it all

Aug 13, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
I saw that and Snoop was in teh background mean muggin him when he was aceepting his award and giving his speak it looked like Chamillionaire was crying too. Snoop had that look on his face like get your sucka ass off the stage nigga.

That VMA award show was weak also.
I guess we were watchin somethin totaly diffrent..Cause I saw Snoop get CRUNK when Cham mentioned DJ Screw, and Snoop started raising the roof..

Im proud of my boy Cham, it felt good to see him up there like that..and I loved the fact that he dedicated the award to HAWK!!

Feb 5, 2005

KOOP DESERVED DAT 1...

I RESPECT HIM EVEN MORE JUS 4 WINNIN AN AWARD ON MTV...

ITz HARD 4 A NON-WHITE ARTIST 2 WIN AN AWARD ON MTV RIGHT OFF DA BAT...

AN HE DID IT FRESH OUT DA GATE...

Pushinbigbody00 said:
I loved the fact that he dedicated the award to HAWK!!
REAL TAWK !!!

DAT WAZ BIG...

- GEEzUz

Feb 14, 2006
I was about to made thread for this...
great that some one from houston took it away
and gotta give much respect for showin love
i mean it was great that he mentioned the memories of
FAT PAT, DJ SCREW , BIG HAWK ,SCREWED UP CLICK

Dec 25, 2003
Classic award for Chamillionaire!!! The best so far & he did deserved it cuz I thought that song is the only good rap song that is getting the most spins on the radio & MTV!!!

Congrats to Chamilly & way to go for him dedicating it to Screw, Fat Pat, & Hawk right in front of the entire mainstream audience!!!!!!

I damn hope his next album is better......