cham concert last night...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 21, 2003
it was good....

acutally it was pretty fucking good....he did slow jamz, picture perfect, fly as a sky, big swangas, in lovewith my money, ridin, and a bunch of others...

lil flip was there and was the last up, the last song he did was his verse off of turn it up and then cham came and did his thang.

they need new merch shit, or some at least. dude said surprisinly that they had sold out already of the 50 shirts they bought down in AZ and sold all of them the same night in AZ.

that was the second time I saw him and i will also get to see him on tuesday here in good ol wichita, ks

the coolest part was that mizzouplaya drove 6 hours here and then another 2 to okc to see it! FUCK YA!

Mar 25, 2006
Man that's cool as fuck man, hope the tour really spearheads things for both of then esp flip, cham stock continues to rise, hope they still coming to detroit on thrusday!

Oct 9, 2002
Trick420 said:
it was good....

acutally it was pretty fucking good....he did slow jamz, picture perfect, fly as a sky, big swangas, in lovewith my money, ridin, and a bunch of others...

lil flip was there and was the last up, the last song he did was his verse off of turn it up and then cham came and did his thang.

they need new merch shit, or some at least. dude said surprisinly that they had sold out already of the 50 shirts they bought down in AZ and sold all of them the same night in AZ.

that was the second time I saw him and i will also get to see him on tuesday here in good ol wichita, ks

the coolest part was that mizzouplaya drove 6 hours here and then another 2 to okc to see it! FUCK YA!

yea the show was dope... cham ripped it!

im still tired from the ride... but id do it again in a second to come chill again :)