CERTIFYDE 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Just lookin at the way my boy Vampz hooked this shit up, just wanted to let ya'll know what Certifyde Ent. is droppin this year and early 2003 Be on the look out for:

Cali Factorz 2- In Storez Now!
Kronik Dogg/Tee Macc-Rags To Riches(Red/Blue)
West Coast Savages(part 2) gettin tracks for this.
Cali Factorz 3
Latin Bosses Comp w/documentary
Phantom-Get Your Hands Dirty

I got a coupla others in store, just wait, thanx for all the luv from the people that support my shit, gone.........

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
If i aint got nothing good to say, stay out the thread, this thread aint for the bitter, its for the fans, and no im not gonna start fighting with you like a lil kid over the internet, so anything that has to do with me, dont bother to read, cus it dont concern you mane.

Phantom

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Oh yea, and its funny that you ran into my boys Triple Beam in Vegas and was all ass kissin, sayin that Phantom was tight and you respected my music, but you just didnt like that i was up here doin shit, youre a fake ass gangster, they told me that you were all goofy and shit, if you didnt know, them fools is like family to me, but theyre humble just like me, so the next time you wanna act all Maton, look in the mirror and practice, cus when my name came up with Shotgun, they said you didnt have nothin bad to say. oh yea, dont expect me to do a song about you, cus dont no body know who the fuck you are, and stop hittin my PM fag, dont no one want shit from a homosexual, gone.......

Phantom

Apr 25, 2002
PHANTOM said:
Oh yea, and its funny that you ran into my boys Triple Beam in Vegas and was all ass kissin, sayin that Phantom was tight and you respected my music, but you just didnt like that i was up here doin shit, youre a fake ass gangster, they told me that you were all goofy and shit, if you didnt know, them fools is like family to me, but theyre humble just like me, so the next time you wanna act all Maton, look in the mirror and practice, cus when my name came up with Shotgun, they said you didnt have nothin bad to say. oh yea, dont expect me to do a song about you, cus dont no body know who the fuck you are, and stop hittin my PM fag, dont no one want shit from a homosexual, gone.......

Phantom

HAHAHA. Sounds like someone got they deck pulled. Not card. but they whole fucken "deck". I'll go crip-hop on your ass if u steal my shlang.

:dead: