CERTIFIED certificial bussiness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i just got this cd from balinone...i dont know when this came out....but this shit is on the super duper federal mob music for sure.......hella mob ass beats and tight lyrics this the best release i heard in a long time....its also a double disc so i was ready for a bunch of filler tracks...but me and my boy put both discs in and didnt skip through more than two tracks on both cds shit is heated a must have for anyone missing that mob funk...we rode with this crackin all the way through...e 40 pops up as well as ray luv, mr dog, ballin ass dame, cool nutz and a few other cats

SWOOOP THIS UP FOR REAL

@balinone good looking out folks

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
for real, i really like this album, i Banged it for a minute. a good double disc, not much in the way of filler. flows are on point too, na ddefinately match well together. keep at it. i especially liked "stressed out". keep at it

Feb 14, 2004
^BG and Swindle...you gotta take Tadou's opinion seriously...that muthafucka Tadou doesn't like shit from the NW, but you know, he is diggin BG's and Swnidle's album to the fullest and that is real good...you know why? 'cause Tadou is the biggest fuckin hater out of the siccness.net and raptalk.net and he is actually feelin CERTIFIED'S album, over everone else's album.....even over the Lac album(although the LAC album is the best to come out of the NW, period!..cause i saw Tadou speakin down on that album a LITTLE bit, but not a whole buncke, BUT he didn't have nothing to say bad about the CERTIFIED album and that was only the pro-mo album....BG and Swindle said BE VERY ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CERTIFIDED next album.....although it is only a single disc this time...but it is for surely going to be the top N.W. CERTIFICIAL album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................WATCH!!!!...you'll see.....they got Lynch, Ras Kass. C-Bo, Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok and a bunch of other known artists on there....so be on the look out.....this album coming staight out of SPOKANE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 509!!!!!!!

Feb 14, 2004
^lol i don't even remember typing that lastnight. when your dad offers you whiskey and beer, you can't refuse and i didn't lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
<--#1 hater, got that right!! I haven't actually heard the Lac album yet though, just a few sample songs, and it wasn't my copa de te. I still plan to pick it up though.

Certified, though.....they got some shit. Yeah, if i invested some money in them cats right there, i'd make enough to put the kids through college.

Legman

&#1662;&#1585;&#1575;&#1740;&#1583; &#1570;&#1588;
Nov 5, 2002
MY BROTHER DONT EVEN LISTEN 2 RAP...HE HATES IT WIT A PASSION...WHEN I GOT THE ALBUM IN THE MAIL...HE OPENED IT UP...POPPED IT IN HIS JEEP...AND HASNT GIVIN IT BACK 2 ME SINCE...BUT NAW I PEEPED BOTH DISCS...AND IM FEELIN THE FIRST DISC MORE...THE TRACK "NO MERCY" AND "STRESSED OUT" ARE MY FAVORITES AS OF NOW...GOOD LOOKIN HOMIE

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i just got this album in the mail and it is waaaaaaay better than i expected. this is the first cd from spokane ive even given a chance, i think needa get some more spokane shiat now. IF YOU DONT GOT THIS ALBUM GET IT