cellski&lil flip..........................its godzilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asylum-K.N.T.

4FAGTEEN U BETTER NOT LET GO OF THAT DOWN ASS BROAD U GOT , DON MEGA SHOWED SHE GOT HEART BY ATTACKING ME WHEN I WAS CLOWNING HER MAN.

D

Don Mega

u aint gave me yo address yet......... u aint bout nothin....... keep talkin beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-KNT your act is starting to get real old...

You jumped all over 4fifteenrolla's nuts for no reason on this post. And your beef with him is as stupid as it could ever get. Your mad at 4fifteenrolla(A BLACK MAN) because he doesn't like you using the word nigga especially as much as you did in that one post where he called you out on it. You know how dumb you look for being mad at him for that reason? If a black man feels uncomfortable with you using it and he voices his displeasure about it, RESPECT IT, your not even black.

May 5, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:
WESTFRICA , HOW THE FUCK U KNOW HE BLACK? IS THAT UR ROOM MATE?
Lol i didnt know it was that special to be black lol that some mutha fucka feels i need to pass his black test... lol a black test from a Latin man lol WTF???

I mean damn i am proud to be black but u make it seem like I'm royalty thank you SUCK-L

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:
WESTFRICA , HOW THE FUCK U KNOW HE BLACK? IS THAT UR ROOM MATE?
It's quite clear the man is black. Lets take a look:

On Mezzano's post about S.F. traffic stops show racial disparities:

4fifteenrolla says: If u were black u'd be gettin pulled over alot more then lol look at the facts.. MEzz same ol' mentality these cats got. Black folks still have it the worse too and damn we dont out number any racial groups what kinda shit is that... I mean damn lol we only 13% of the Nations population

Shea I dont know why u want to act like there's no problem with racial profiling.. cuz in your eyes everyones gets pulled over.. but the fact is black folks get pulled over more 4 no reason

He's 100% black just leave it....

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah that cat AsylumKNT or whatever fuckin up the K.N.T. rep cuz the REAL KNT emcees is raw. He tried to start some shit on my thread awhile ago too.. always claimin somebody's gay. Anyway, Big Mafi, I know you finna do it big, cuz 200 Block niggas dont ever be shuckin! Keep networkin mayn..

Apr 25, 2002
4fifteenRolla said:

Lol i didnt know it was that special to be black lol that some mutha fucka feels i need to pass his black test... lol a black test from a Latin man lol WTF???

I mean damn i am proud to be black but u make it seem like I'm royalty thank you SUCK-L
so real

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

lol tacos off the hook on 24st. Mi$$ion , maybe yall should come down one day El Taco Loco :D