CELL PHONE: FBI CAN LISTEN TO YOU WHILE PHONE IS OFF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this is not new bro.. peep the link.. also talks 'bout how they been tappin' cars for years... but unless you doin' big shit.. don't think anyone is even botherin' to listen in.. maybe a hacker.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
just dont take your cellphone with you to places to talk i guess

maybe cellphones will be considered wires now

oh man are coke and meth dealers going to flip the fuck out when they hear this
lol....I'mma tell my extra paranoid ass weed dealer and watch how he reacts to that shit

Jan 5, 2006
theres hundreds of millions of people that have cellphones.. you think theres enough fbi agents to listen to each and every call? they're more interested in listening in to people with criminal records and talking about bombs and shit. They're not gonna bother on small ass shit like weed or you popping thizz.

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
theres hundreds of millions of people that have cellphones.. you think theres enough fbi agents to listen to each and every call? they're more interested in listening in to people with criminal records and talking about bombs and shit. They're not gonna bother on small ass shit like weed or you popping thizz.

you know thats right....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I know....that's why I always laugh at foos who get all secretive over the phone & shit like they're columbian drug lords.....bitch you just sellin grams

Jan 5, 2006
the built in battery isnt enough to keep the phone on though.. its usually to power another part of the phone. Basically the built in battery is to keep your cellphone's clock/time intact.