Celebrity Fights (Pick Your Winners)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Tonight on FOX it's:

<b>Darva Conger VS Olga Korbut</b>
I don't even know who Olga Korbut is, but count on Darva to not even make it through the three rounds. She's doesn't have it in her. Plus she's fighting a woman named OLGA. C'mon!

<b>Dustin Diamond VS Ron Palillo</b>
Screech going against Horshack from "Welcome Back Cotter." Funny as it seems to think of Screech beating anyone up, I say take Screech with the decision.

<b>William Perry VS Manute Bol</b>
Oh good God. Watch for The Fridge to accidentally snap one of Manute's legs. No brainer.

<b>Joey Buttafuoco VS Joanie Laurer</b>
Joey may have 75 lbs. on her, but he's also a big slob and I'm sure he's pretty slow. Joanie, on the other hand is all muscle, fast and a pro wrestler. Chyna is gonna punch Joey's shit in.

Call it.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
<b>Darva Conger VS Olga Korbut</b>

Olga Korbut... Conger ain't gonna beat nobody in a boxing match... Korbut looks like she outweighs Conger by a lot and looks a lot older from the picture I saw... If Conger can stay away from her she'll lose by decision... If she can't stay away it'll end in round 2.

<b>Dustin Diamond VS Ron Palillo</b>

I think Screech is almost a foot taller so he has some reach on Palillo, and there's a pretty significant age difference I think... Screech by decision.

<b>William Perry VS Manute Bol</b>

Perry has to take this... Even though he didn't do that good in the Toughman I saw him in, he's way too much for Bol...

<b>Joey Buttafuoco VS Joanie Laurer</b>

Chyna's been in training most of her life, so she'll hang with Buttafuoco but I dunno about her boxing skills... This will probably be the closest fight of the night... But I gotta go with Chyna she's in better shape than the pictures and footage I've seen of Buttafuoco, and younger too (I think.)

May 2, 2002
And the Winners Are...

Darva over Olga
Just guessing...I don't know who either one of them are.

Screech over Horshak
Both geeks, but well...ahh I don't know.....

Manute over the Fridge
Hey, Manute killed a Lion...he can handle a Fridge

Joey over Chyna
Joey might me a slob, but you KNOW he has a mean streak in him. He'll probably picture Chyna as his wife.

May 5, 2002
LOL i already know who won.. as do a lot of ppl so there goes the fun in it!!! Ill still watch tho just to see how fox had it go down!!!! That Fridge fight is 100% fixed!!! str8 from FOX!!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Please don't fuck it up for me 4fifteen. That's like taping a game to watch later and while you're watching it someone walks in and blows the ending.

Gone,
Doxx:angry:

Apr 25, 2002
4fifteenRolla said:
LOL i already know who won.. as do a lot of ppl so there goes the fun in it!!! Ill still watch tho just to see how fox had it go down!!!! That Fridge fight is 100% fixed!!! str8 from FOX!!
<font color="white">they fight 2 times folkz so you dont know which one they gonna show... even though alot of that shit is the same the second time...

cuz fuck in LA they pay you $12 ta go watch that shit cuz they want hella people in the crowd...</font>

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
one of the boxers get his nose broke, think of the boxer with the biggest nose?? i got the results but i wont killed it for ya, i still going to watch it..

Apr 25, 2002
www.buchosbar.com
Did anyone see Chyna on the Celeb Fear Factor?
She was the most awkward non coordinated person on Earth.
I think Butofuoco wins...

I think fridge could blow on Manute, and he'll fall over...

Screech is like double the size of Horshack,,, not the skinny dude he used to be,,, Screech hands down...

I know nothing about the chicks.

Apr 25, 2002
damnn... i'm on the east coast, is this shit on yet back there? they really fucked up the match between screech and the other dude, the other dude is 48 yrs old and he's 5'7 140 the homie screech is 25 yrs old 6' 198, and screech is the one who trained a lot more...

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
LOL! Chyna got treated like shit. I'm glad he didn't treat her special because she's a female. Though I'm sure she's not the first woman he's thrown around.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^ haha damn right chyna got thrown around like a lil bitch hahaha, tha had me rollin. and darva fuckin bombed on that olga bitch. screetch gave that old dude a black eye. the fridge and manute fight was bring as fuck, the fridge didnt get any hits in at all. haha most of you guys were wrong hahahahaha. some funny shit.