@ celcius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2002
@ celcius.....about the my deal post i made.

checc this out bitch dont talk to me like im some kinda kid cuzz ...this is real crippin right here.....you save that shit for the lil kids that log on to this board
im an adult and im pretty sure your an adult. about me getting up on game...im not the type a mothafucca that a tell you to come to dago or come to my hood thats little homie shit....another thang to if ya'll didnt want me posting in the flows area take the damn thread down...and if i should only be posting flows there fucc it ...im calling you out on this siccness board to to battle you "Cyndi Lauper Hairdo" just know that if im anywhere and i here your in the same place im standing ....we have a large problem that will be HaNdLeD now we can sqoosh this behind us or keep it going ..but this typing shit does'nt serve any purpose if i can just beat an eyeball outta ur face. you know what i really want to meeet you in person now if you were one of my lil homies typing this shit i'd send you on a mission and see how big your weenie really is. {now you've been warned}

Status
Not open for further replies.