Celcius

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
there are a few tight tracks tho
like Be Warned...which is track 3... That has to be one of my favorite Tech N9ne songs. Also Boss Dogs, that song is so tight too. I dunno i'd say that I really like about 4 or 5 songs on Celcius .....but i mean i REALLY like em so I would say getting Celcius is worth it....or just download the good tracks heh.

Aug 17, 2002
It is pretty "wack" as Heat Myser put it...

I listened to it a few times and thought that it was alright... But after listenin to it for about the fourth time all the way through... the only songs I really like are the RDV songs and Be Warned and the title track... the rest is pretty much garbage...I mean Tech is tight, but as he says it does appear as if Don Juan is done...esp. with the songs that don't even have Tech... and who is (I think) Macc James tryin to be... a broke ass Ludacris... how can u have an album where like three of the songs dont even have the artist........PEACE

Aug 19, 2002
yeah if you do get it tho, dont fucking buy that shit (not like you can find it in stores neways...) but I mean dont buy it off ebay or nothing, jus download that shit if you wanna hear it, fuck supporting dons broke ass with that shit..