CELCIUS FOR SALE TUESDAY!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Gold Deez, are you in..

Derby, Kansas 67037

If you are, I have one for that's been paid for. I don't know who actually paid through Paypal with it, but I think I have one for you. Make sure cuz I want to send this to whoever paid for it..

Vamps
IX.

Jul 2, 2002
Hey Vamps just let me know when u receive my payment and when you ship out the cd. It should get to you today or tomorrow fo sure. The mail around my area has been real real slow

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO! please shut the fuck up with that! "Tech n9ne is a biter"

Tech N9ne is probally the most original an creative in rap today

dont be sad homie cuz you picked your name after his cd, that he aint even have nothin to do with being released

Aug 6, 2002
I ordered this cd and wanted to know if its a legit CD or a bootleg? And I read on this thread that there was a DVD feature on it, whats on it?

Jun 2, 2002
KANSAS CITY ENT said:
Frisco Street SHow is a dope web site.. is that yours?
i'm think that was directed towards me, the answer is no, i'm a internet jockey at work so with all the time i have i feel i should hook yall up with some info.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Big Zac, I got your check today, but I don't see your order in the store. I need to clarify this ASAP. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

To everyone else..

I got the CD's today. They're being sent out tomorrow morning to everyone who I have received payment from. The Sicc Shop should have notified you via email that your order is being processed. Post up here when you got 'em..

Vamps
IX.

Apr 25, 2002
I got that e-mail today. If we got the processing e-mail does that mean you received our payment? Let me know if you've got mine yet Vamps....thanks......

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Sent out the first 13 orders today. There's still checks coming in, so if you haven't received an email from the Sicc Shop saying your order was sent or is being processed, it's probably because I haven't gotten your money yet..

Vamps
IX.