celcius album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2003
it'z really funny how the celcius cd is supposed to be so rare yet i see it all the time on ebay

i was lookin on there today and i saw 4 copies of it, the original copy too, not the bootleg

it don't seem that rare to me

but then again, i do love in new york lol

Jan 16, 2003
actually, the album wasn't put out by don juan tech n9ne actually released it....midwestside presents tech n9ne celcius somethin like that don juan was aight but he didn't have too much to do with that album it'z about to be banned soon though cause tech had shit with the producers of that album also but yo celcius is a sick album if you don't like it that'z your opinion but i think it'z off the hiz-ook!

one luv peace
ian

Aug 21, 2002
Tech had NOTHING to do with CELCIUS being put out.... What made you say that anyway's...? Why would he put out an album 3 months before he drops Absolute Power anyway's... Look at the damned cover... "IT'S BLUE" homie...

Think about it....

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
skeptikaltruth said:
it'z really funny how the celcius cd is supposed to be so rare yet i see it all the time on ebay

i was lookin on there today and i saw 4 copies of it, the original copy too, not the bootleg

it don't seem that rare to me

but then again, i do love in new york lol

And whats you livin in New York havin to do with it being rare or you lookin on Ebay... pretty sure everyone can look on ebay. Its not rare in KC.

Jan 16, 2003
aight i got confused that'z my bad i never realized don juan was the one who ripped tech off so that'z my fault

i like most of the album anyway lol

and me bein in new york tech n9ne is mostly midwest which is why in kc it ain't rare i'm in new york so you'll only find anghellic and absolute power findin it on ebay is one thing, it'z the web after all findin it in a store in new york would take a miracle there's madd other midwest rapperz i'm lookin for the albums but it'z hard to find up in here and kazaa don't got em either it'z very annoyin

anyway, my fault
i'm out peace

Aug 21, 2002
I still haven't checked out that album... I guess I will hit you up and see what's in store... Probably heard all the songs before, but I want to hear the Macc James songs on there too...