CD's to go out and buy?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Sup folks? I've been doin too many things in these past couple of months like a move cross country and things of that nature, so I'm a little out of touch with what cd's that have recently come out and whether or not they are any good. I just went to tower and saw a few that I wanted to get such as turf talk and the new messy marv...anyone know if these are any good, plus any recommendations that anyone may have. Thanks

Mar 15, 2003
(SSD) South San Diego, CA
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Sup folks? I've been doin too many things in these past couple of months like a move cross country and things of that nature, so I'm a little out of touch with what cd's that have recently come out and whether or not they are any good. I just went to tower and saw a few that I wanted to get such as turf talk and the new messy marv...anyone know if these are any good, plus any recommendations that anyone may have. Thanks
ARE U UP ON THE DAGO RAP SCENE? CHECK OUT MITCHY SLICK, LIL CS www.ghettoworld.com , ECAY UNO, ETC...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
nah, I still haven't peeped that mitchy slick yet. I need to find that. What part of dago are you from? I just moved to chula vista, I'm diggin it here! stay up

@tank
LOL, I know. I felt like the biggest dumbass but when I was leaving new york, I wanted to get out of there as soon as I could, and not stay a minute longer like the gotti's were after my shit lol, so I totally forgot to get your number, but I also thought I would have internet access before I went up there. It's all good bro, still plenty of time to network. I might be up there for Christmas for like 72 hours or so, MAYBE, not sure just yet, but I'll let you know fa sho this time. PM me the number just in case tho. Later on bro

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
nah, I still haven't peeped that mitchy slick yet. I need to find that. What part of dago are you from? I just moved to chula vista, I'm diggin it here! stay up

@tank
LOL, I know. I felt like the biggest dumbass but when I was leaving new york, I wanted to get out of there as soon as I could, and not stay a minute longer like the gotti's were after my shit lol, so I totally forgot to get your number, but I also thought I would have internet access before I went up there. It's all good bro, still plenty of time to network. I might be up there for Christmas for like 72 hours or so, MAYBE, not sure just yet, but I'll let you know fa sho this time. PM me the number just in case tho. Later on bro

no problem bro.. check ur pms. we doin the photo shoot for my cove in about 2 weeks.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
FAM BAM!!! That place is the shit, I need to stop by the anyways, good look.

Photo shoot ha? Good shit. Hopefully I'll be able to check that shit out. Watson was coo when I went home. Almost saw some fools get dusted over a football game thankgiving morning at ramsey lol. The town ain't nothin nice, some things never change

TANK

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2004
www.ghettoballin.com
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
Damn, that's no good, sorry to hear that. I'm out of touch with everything going on up north right now, including my own family. I've heard that nortenos are startin to funk more and more in monterey bay tho, it's all bad
yup its all crazy right now..

Sep 17, 2004
Does anyone know where i can get cds online? I live in canada and there isn't much in the way of selection... well, no good stuff anyways. It'll be the day if I ever walk into a store and see some Woodie available here.