Cds For Sale...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
E-mail me or send me a pm message if interested in these cds at [email protected]

Kokane-They Call Me Mr. Kane

Bigga Than Life-Welcome To The Land Of Fonk

C-Bo- Money By The Ton cd single

Know Good-Illegal Hustle featuring Jamaican Bandit, Spice 1, Esham and Natas

San Quinn Presents.....Fully Loaded-Millennium Attitude 2 Bonus Tracks Featuring San Quinn, J.T.The Bigga Figga, The Gambalez, Sky Baller & Willie Henn

No Limit Records Presents.....Mean Green-Major Players Compilation featuring Master P,Snoop Dogg,Sillk The Shocker, C-Murder, Mystikal, Mack 10, Too Short, UGK, E-40, Suga T, B-Legit....

Doomsday Productions-Pray 4 Me featuring Brotha Lynch Hung

Daz Dillinger & Jt The Bigga Figga-Long Beach 2 Fillmoe

Boss Ballin 3-The Best In the Business(sealed)

Ludacris-Chicken N Beer

Yukmouth & C-BO Thug Lordz-In Thugs We Trust (Sealed) with a small hole on the bottom side of the cd case)

11/5- A-1 Yola OG from 1996 Dogday Records (Sealed)

Dubee-Why Change Now? (Sealed)

Ron C- "C" Ya

A-Wax- 65 G's In A Jordan Briefcase

Big Treez Ent./ A-Wax Present- "Who Got It ?!"

A-Wax is....Wax Fase (Promotional Use Only) this is listed at the bottom right corner on the back of the cd.The cd has 16 tracks total

A-Wax- Savage Times OG 2001

3XKrazy-Stackin Chips (Has promo sticker on cd and on the back of the cd)

JT The Bigga Figga- Operation Takeover OG(bottom right corner says "For Pros Only" 11 tracks....

Fam Bam Clicc- Da Bombay 1995 Trip Box Records

Above The Law- Living Like Hustlers

Side 2 Syde- Sky Ballin'

O.Z.- O.Z. 1997 Extra Records

E-40- Federal OG from 1993 Sick Wid'It Records

C-Loc- It's A Gamble

D-Moe- Do You Feel Me OG from 1994 Get Low Records

All Money Is Good Money Compilation 2001/2002 Collect "N" Cabbage Records....featuring Daz, C-Bo, B-Legit, MC-Eiht, JT the Bigga Figga, San Quinn, Messy Marv, J. Dubb, Luni Coleone, C-Lim, Hollow Tip, Mic-C, P-Folks, Skee 64, Kreep, Loki, Tall Cann, COS, Biaje, Greedy, Mak, G.C (Sealed)

Jonny Z and Young Dru present 707 The Sequel featuring N2Deep, Macc Dre, Da Unda Dogg, Reservoir Hogs, Dubee, Sleep Dank, Komacrauzy, Kobra, Rux, Daffy, Young "D" Boyz, Suspects, Mac Lee (Sealed)