cdbaby.com/charlesjay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
HIt up your boi rite here to hear the album and purchase NOW. I'm doing a contest for this website and if I'ma top 10 seller for the month I will be featured on this huge CD compilation with all types of music on there. Plus, I'm wokring on a new album with this kat from Hayward who is dope. We are planning to release this first single for real that is dope as fuck. If you haven't heard any of my shit yet, take the time out and DO IT NOW. When niggas on here talk about havin lyrics that shit kills me, cuzz most don't. I'm not one to brag but I pride myself on lyrics b4 anything else so peep the git down dag namit...

- You gotta be mistaken if you hatin rhyme ability/stoppin me form movin up aint a possibility/murder words cause international chivalry/niggas turn hard when they gon off that Hennessey
( Feel the Heat)

-Dope like opium/disconnect the scope/Hang Amerikkka's jury and bring back the rope..... tradin in my lyrics for freedom and justice/papas sold us out but our mamas still love us/watch when the fuzz hits its us on them/dope in ya system and dope in my pen
(Disconnect the scope)

- Too many niggas usin music like prostitutes use pimps/backwards mist enlist their lyrical gift for bullshit