Cd reviews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
can i get reviews for these cds,thanks:

Brotha lynch hung - The Virus (Is it another recycler?,lol)

Guce/Killa Tay - Bullys Wuth Fullys

Techn9ne - Calm Before The Storm and The Worst (I sleeped a little too long on him Anghellic is hella tight but i hear a lot fo those songs are recyycled,I use to only hear him on Comps,,and guest spots)

X Raided - Deadly Game, and Vengance Is Mine

just give a 1- 10 ranking and what so great or not so great about it...

May 11, 2002
Guce/Killa Tay - Bullys Wth Fullys

My Tracklist i think is messed up... it says it has 19 tracks on it but really only has 18. so i added in the intro to track 1..cuz that's the way it's played.

1. Intro---Bay Area Guce & Killa Tay :Guce just comes in talkin bout what bullys with fullys really means, the intro flows into the next. The beat comes clean. The lyrics and flows are tight. A good bay song. 7/10

2. Skit- Total Kaos Millenium Tactics

3. Mob Guce & Killa Tay -The Mobb : This beat doesn't come too hard. it's kinda laid back. But Guce comes pretty tight on it. His flow makes up for the decent beat. 6.5/10

4. Fia Wada A.K.A. Firewater [Westcoast Version] Bavegate: The Beat on this is tight. I personally think its a dope song. A real westcoast song. Guce gives shout outs to a number of cities from da bay. 7.5/10

5. Skit- Spiritual Thug Message : This skit is taken from 2pac's All eyes on me from the begining of When We Ride, When big syke is taking...ends with Pac's laugh and flows right into the next

6. Ridin' for Pac Guce & Killa Tay: I think this is my favorite song on this album. The production on this song is straight fire. All the outlawz come tight and killa tay and guce do too. 9/10

7. Guerrilla Warfare Guce & Killa Tay: starts with a little skit...the beat was kinda of a dissappointment. I didn't like this one too much. 5/10

8. Diego to da Bay: This is a cool cali song but the beat shoulda been better on it. Git Paid Fam come tight though. Not one of my favorite tracks. 5.5/10

9. Represent Ya Coast Agerman: I ain't really feelin this beat at all. I usually skit this track most of da times. 5/10

10. Skit- Thug Money

11. Thug World Guce & Killa Tay: The production was tight. I liked the backround intruments on it. One of the better tracks on this album. Yukmouth comes tight in this song too. Adds a good flavor to this track.

12. Hog in Me Guce & Killa Tay: Not a bad song. The beat was pretty simple. Nothing big or exciting. But killa tay coms tight on it. 6/10

13. Where Ya At Guce & Killa Tay: The Chorus on this song i really liked. The way guce put it down was tight. The beat was alright. the flows really gave the song taste. 6.5/10

14. Ghetto Platinum Guce & Killa Tay: This is kinda of a slower beat. It's an alright beat. the intruments was aight too. not one of the best tracks though. 6/10

15. Fia Wada A.K.A. Firewater [Dirty South Version] Bavegate: this is the same song as the earlier just take out like an intrument or someshit. lyrics and chorus are the same. just add or take out some shit to the song. i like the other version better personally. but this one isn't bad. 7/10

16. Bully's With Fully's Guce & Killa Tay: I didn't feel this track at all. The beat was weak in my opinion. i skip it all the time...5/10

17. Family Baby Finsta: What a good way to end this album. The production on this song was TIGHT. A lil quicker beat. JT comes laced with heated lyrics. Eveyone on this song comes clean, hands down. 9/10

Album overrall was decent. If it would have had less skits and took more time on the weaker tracks it would have been a good bay album. But i thought it was cool. i don't regret buying it. I Hope this helped out anyone

Apr 25, 2002
thanks everyone it looks like im gonna get bullys with fullys I know it old but I wouldnt even thought about it at because im not really a guce fan but I herd a few songs i liked on there...

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Brotha Lynch-The Virus. . .hmm well although this is a bullshit BMR CD it still has some tight ass traks on it...Ecspecially the ones with COS...Got Loki and Sicx up on there too...

X-Raided-Vengence Is Mine...I know a lot of folks wasn't feelin this shit but in all reality I think this is his best album...I like the flow he used on this trak...I bump that shit all the way through. . .

Apr 25, 2002
what the flow like on Vengace is mine I havent really got any new X-raided albums since Nefarious with the exception of and he Shall Appear and Xology... I herd he tries to rap fast on V.I.M. like how Droop flows...

Apr 25, 2002
Damn jdogg i hope you didn't buy bullies wit fullies yet. I respect dude for takin the time to write out such an indepth review of that album for you, but man i thought that album sucked. Pick up one of the Tech N9ne albums instead they are both better albums.

Bullies Wit Fullies gets like a 2-3 out of 10

I'd give both tech albums like about a 6 or 7.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah he do rap a lil more up tempo on VIM...don't sound nothin like Droop though...Like on that trak "Who They Wanna Killa(Most Wanted)" I think that's X's best trak of all time...Tha hook goes somethin like"Who do muthaphukas wanna kill tha most,X-Raided loc but they never come close/Why do muthaphukas wanna smoke me,Cause i'm puttin major work on they homies/" Somethin like that...shits off the hook...But then he also got some slower deeper traks on there...Oh and that trak with Luni Coleone is hella heated too. . .

Apr 25, 2002
Ill check that V.I.M from a homie before i go into my wallet.. thanks everyone.. which Techn9ne got Lets Get Fucked,NowIts on and Questions I herd those on a cd-r my cousin made of all his favorite techn9ne songs off his homie cds.. that song Now It's on is way too tight so is Lets Get Fucked Up..

May 11, 2002
yeah i mean that bullys wit fullys is for people that love that bay shit. i mean i personally liked a hand full of cuts from there. but peeps got different opinions... it's all good. no one is hatin on here.. Peace

XpRidah said:

1. Intro---Bay Area Guce & Killa Tay :Guce just comes in talkin bout what bullys with fullys really means, the intro flows into the next. The beat comes clean. The lyrics and flows are tight. A good bay song. 7/10
You forgot to mention that this is one of the single most SLUMPING HARDCORE BASSLINES in bay area history

Album slams

May 10, 2002
BULLEYS WIT FULLEYS IS ONE OF BEST ALBUMS EVER CREATED PERIOD DONT NEED NO OPINIONS EVERYONE I KNOW THAT SAYS THAT SHITS KNOCKEN TO THE FULLEST. ONLY ON HERE HAVE I SEEN PEOPLE SAYS ITS NOT TIGHT OR ITS ALRIGHT FOR REAL.