CBRENNAN04 CAUGHT !! (NSFW)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
MAN, IT HAS TO BE THIS GUY, BIRD HUMPIN' AT ITS BEST, HE'S AT IT AGAIN, I MEAN I MEAN TAKE A L@@K!!!!

BEFORE

AFTER- DINNER IS SERVED

HA HA HA HA ..............

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
COSIGNED,...BREAD HAS THAT NAME FOR A REASON.....I SEEN THEM,.....HAY THANKS FOR THE VIP PASS THAT NIGHT BREAD,....SHE SUCKED ON MY TOES FOR A HOUR,.....REMEMBER YOUNG TRIM WITH THE JELLO?.....YADIDAHAHAHAAAA

Jun 27, 2002
i dont know man....that was goin a little far for a cbrennan joke....i think you and him have got something goin on the rest of siccness doesnt know about, until now....

Feb 26, 2003
^^ MUSTY HOMIE, IF THATS GOING TO FAR, YOU CAN DELETE IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A JOKE HOMIE, NO HARD FEELINGS CBRENNAN04.

SLOWPOKE.... I TOLD CHA' I GOT HOES THAT'LL SUCC YA TOES.

Jun 27, 2002
^aint serious enougn to delete it...but you may want to just get some counseling dogg and admit that you have Chickenfuckeritis and it is incurable....you and mr brennan are in the same boat and your friend here at siccness support you in getting help....just stay away from KFC for a few weeks, say 5 hail marys, and ask me (GOD) for forgiveness and all will be well....

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

MAN I BEEN HEARING ALL THIS TALK OF THIS EROTIC THING WITH A PEACOCK FEATHER,....MAN NOW THAT I THINK OF IT,...IT'S A PART OF THAT KARMA SUTRA
CHIT,....AM I WRONG ABOUT THAT?.......

LADIES YOU EVER HAVE A FEATHER CARESE IN YOUR LIFE TIME?

Dec 2, 2004
"same boat with cbrennan"

i never posted up anything this foul.

people. let the shit go. when was the last time i posted that bird thread? while ago...

you guys are annoying.

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Did everyone over look the fact that thats FUCKIN NASTY???Thos are real goddamn pics OF SOMEONE FUCKIN A DAMN CHICKEN....
yea-i agree, that's nasty

You lost points for this one man, that shit was disturbing. I agree, BigBreaded now is in the same boat as CBrennan.
lol....

i never posted up anything this foul.

people. let the shit go. when was the last time i posted that bird thread? while ago...

you guys are annoying.
lmao-that's how it is on the sicc, folks willl always speak on that...it was funny as hell though, but maybe not to you-

WE CANT HELP IT,....WE ARE ALL KNOWN FOR SOMETHING
co-sign

besides the strang music fourm thats full of homosexuals
LMAO!!!
mannnn, i don't know what the fucc happen there...@$%$#@@)(*&^$^@!
i can't call it.......