CBO tries to copy Ice Cube . Any other examples of imitation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
ACTUALLY MOST PEOPLE THAT I LET HEAR C-BO SAY THAT NIGGA SOUNDZ LIKE CUBE

I GUESS IT HIS PATTERN THAT HE USE AFTER THA EOTS ALBUM

HE NEED TA GO BACC TA THAT EOTS STYLE NIGGA KEEP COMPLAINING THAT HE SCREEMS TOO MUCH BUT FUCC ALL THAT HE RIP TRACC ON THAT WHOLE ALBUM

YA BOY

Feb 19, 2003
Yeah, I kind of hear characteristics of Cube in his Bo's rhyme pattern, too...Bo even said, "soundin' like Cube" in "American Nightmare" (from the AUTOPSY CD).

PEACE!

Jun 2, 2002
i wouldn't say that c-bo IMITATES ice cube...and to say that he tries to copy him is even more of an oversatement. c-bo has been puttin out heated original shit since gas chamber...give the man some credit.

May 29, 2002
you are trippin, cube definitely has a monsters delivery. In fact i would reverse the two and say bo has a regular guys delivery.

I do hear the similarities though. but I dont think c-bo does it on purpose. you cant help it if you sound like somone else naturally.

N

NOSTRIL KING

Hell naw. Ice cube brings commentary, connects with the audience and can tell a hell of a story. C-BO raps about cars and shit.

Apr 26, 2002
3xLaZY said:
i wouldn't say that c-bo IMITATES ice cube...and to say that he tries to copy him is even more of an oversatement. c-bo has been puttin out heated original shit since gas chamber...give the man some credit.
bo sounds like bo and whats commentary on a cd ..Cube use to be that shit but when he was so was Bo but who is still putting out quality heaters..

Bo

May 5, 2002
I'm a big fan of both, and I do see the similarities, but I wouldn't say they sound the same. If I had to choose tho I'd take Cube over Bo. He may not be as hot lately, but neither has C-bo, and he's dropped classic albums and has contributed a lot to rap. Cube may be mainstreem, but he ain't no nelly, and he's puttin it down tryna get respect for the west, so he deserves a lot of respect...