CBO & THE WCM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I WISH DUDE WOULD HAVE MADE DIFFERENT MOVES WITH HIS LABEL
I SEEN HE WAS LOCKED UP AND THATS FUCT UP HOPE HE GETS OUT AND KEEPS IT MOVIN
IVE BEEN A FAN & I KNOW EVERBODY SAYS MUSIC MOVED IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUT DUDE REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE IT BACK TO WHAT WE ALL STARTED TO APPRECECIATE HIM FOR MONEY TO BURN WAS ALRIGHT BUT SOME OF THEM SONGS WERE GARBAGE GOOD LYRICS HE GOTS THEM SPITTERS BUT THE HOOKS & BEATS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HE SHOULD LET THE HOMIES LISTEN AND JUDGE BEFORE HE RELEASES SHIT

I HOPE THE BEST FOR BO BUT WOODPILE COME ON THEM WESTCOAST RIDA 123 THAT CBO GREATEST HIT THAT KAVIO EVEN THAT MARVA WASNT ALL THERE NOT HATIN IT JUST WASNT 100 THEM SPADES WERE COOL
I THINK THE BEST CBO PRESENTS WAS IROCC SMIGG AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO

IM STILL A FAN JUST HATE TO SPEND A DUB ON SOMETHING THATS JUST GOING TO COLLECT DUST A DUBS NOTHIN BUT THERE STARTING TO ADD UP!

Apr 8, 2006
I WISH DUDE WOULD HAVE MADE DIFFERENT MOVES WITH HIS LABEL
I SEEN HE WAS LOCKED UP AND THATS FUCT UP HOPE HE GETS OUT AND KEEPS IT MOVIN
IVE BEEN A FAN & I KNOW EVERBODY SAYS MUSIC MOVED IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUT DUDE REALLY NEEDS TO TAKE IT BACK TO WHAT WE ALL STARTED TO APPRECECIATE HIM FOR MONEY TO BURN WAS ALRIGHT BUT SOME OF THEM SONGS WERE GARBAGE GOOD LYRICS HE GOTS THEM SPITTERS BUT THE HOOKS & BEATS COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER HE SHOULD LET THE HOMIES LISTEN AND JUDGE BEFORE HE RELEASES SHIT

I HOPE THE BEST FOR BO BUT WOODPILE COME ON THEM WESTCOAST RIDA 123 THAT CBO GREATEST HIT THAT KAVIO EVEN THAT MARVA WASNT ALL THERE NOT HATIN IT JUST WASNT 100 THEM SPADES WERE COOL
I THINK THE BEST CBO PRESENTS WAS IROCC SMIGG AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO

IM STILL A FAN JUST HATE TO SPEND A DUB ON SOMETHING THATS JUST GOING TO COLLECT DUST A DUBS NOTHIN BUT THERE STARTING TO ADD UP!
Im feeling u bro 4 me its the same !!!

All that new shit drops on WCM is mostly weak. I like C-Bo especially that TFTC and TMCD Awol stuff and some WCM Cds too but that new Kavio, Woodpile, Young Bleed ... is really weak shit.

That new Spade and new 151 is much better for me !!

Feb 14, 2004
LUNI'S NEW SHIT GOES HARD
HE'S THE ONE THAT STAYED MOST CONSISTANT
TAY LUNI KJ ON SOME NEW SHIT GOTS TO BE FIRE

Nov 24, 2006
Yall niggaz smokin. True when niggaz was really hungry and the "original" mob was together the music was hotter, but the new shit aint bad. Yall act like WCM dont drop bangers. Shit still makes my mothafuccin head bob.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
PIIMP IS MY LABEL..WEST COAST MAFIA IS BO'S LABEL..HE HANDLES HIS BIZ & I HANDLE MINE...HE WILL TAKE CHANCES & DO SHIT 4 BUSINESS PURPOSES..MY LABEL IS ALL FAMILY SO I KNOW YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH THE MUSIC..WCM/PIIMP100

May 15, 2005
Bo still drops Good shit, i cant beleive u said the last wcm album that was bangers was the smigg and rocc album, i enjoyed the west coast mafia gang album alot more than that. moment of truth with tay was str8 by the way too, tay and bo were gliding over those new knocks better than these young niggas, lol

Jan 29, 2008
I agree. And don't get me wrong, im still feelin alotta his shit, but sum of his cutz are startin to sound a lil commercial. not all, but some. Wud like it if he took it back to the '98-2002 era where he had shit like the final chapter, enemy of the state, life as a rider, and westcoast mafia. I thought his style was more hard then, but who knows... He gon come out with lots more shit in the future