CBO AND LUNI......?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2005
:eyecross: I JUS WANTED TO KNOW WHAT IZ THE DILL WITH BO AND LUNI....
SINCE THE AWOL BREAK-UP OTHER FORMER AWOL ARTIST HAVE COLAB ON TRACKS TOGETHER BUT, NOT BO AND LUNI... BO DID DO A SONG ON THAT ANGER MANAGEMENT BUT LUNI WASNT ON THERE THO...
DID THEM NIGGAZ BEEF WITH EACH OTHER? BO BUT LAROO,PIZZO, AND MARVALESS ON THAT MONEY TO BURN, WHAT HE DONT FUCC WIT LUNI NO MORE?

Feb 23, 2006
thats a good question...but im sure they coo...aint no beef between them that I know of....

thats like askin how come tech n9ne didnt put yuk on is new shit....

Sep 9, 2005
151 said:
151 on that money to burn too...former awol member....
151 YOU MY NIG TOO....I DIDN'T 4GET BOUT YOU HOMIE...I KNW BO IZ STILL FUCCING WITH YOU AND TAY... I JUS MISS THEM OLD NIGGAS COLLABING TOGETHER....LIKE WHERE'S IS PROBABLE CAUSE,HUCCABUCC .....I WANT TO SEE THAT NIGGA PIZZO COME OUT WITH SOME MORE HEATER CALHOON TYPE SHIT, YAMEAN

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
pizzo still doin his thing...hucc was in tha penn fo a min..now he bac home tryna do his real estate game.....niggaz is gettin up there..far as luni and bo,yyour guess is good as mine...i'll just say this..when luni got signed bo was in tha penn he didnt even kno luni when luni got on one life to live and all that,but niggaz was all collabin bac then cuz we was all onthe same label...after awol broke up,niggaz branched off..aint no beef shit niggaz jus fuc wit who they fuc wit

Sep 9, 2005
151 said:
pizzo still doin his thing...hucc was in tha penn fo a min..now he bac home tryna do his real estate game.....niggaz is gettin up there..far as luni and bo,yyour guess is good as mine...i'll just say this..when luni got signed bo was in tha penn he didnt even kno luni when luni got on one life to live and all that,but niggaz was all collabin bac then cuz we was all onthe same label...after awol broke up,niggaz branched off..aint no beef shit niggaz jus fuc wit who they fuc wit
THANKS FO THE INFO MY NIG...

Feb 2, 2006
smh @ c-bo signin to cashville records
i can imagine the gunit camp on his new cd :confused:
on another note somebody should chenge killa tays user title
he dont deserve to be a peasant lol