Cauterizing

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
my record right now is 0-1 . not a good way to start out
Alot of people start off like that. you win some you lose some. But dont trip on your record now... you're still new and as long as you learned from it, that's all that matters.

on topic, I had my nose cauterized a few years back because of the same reason. I was in my boxing class and after a few sessions, I took some hard its to my nose. Never broke, but some times I'd have nose bleeds outta nowhere (might be kuz of high blood pressure + weak vessels).

It kinda hurt and i was just give some meds. Not bad though.

Jun 5, 2004
I GOT JUMPED BY 3 BIG ASS NIGGAS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO... I BUST MY NUCKLES ON THERE HEAD... AND THEY BASICALLY BUSTED MY NOSE TO MY RIGHT, AND I BENT IT BACK TO THE LEFT... THEN I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL LOL

THE WIERD THING WAS I NEVER FELL UNCONCIOUS... I WAS AWARE THE WHOLE FUCKIN TIME, AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING. I WISH I WOULDVE GOT KNOCKED OUT... SHIT WAS BLOODY LIKE A HORROR MOVIE

BROKE BOTH SIDES OF THE NOSE BONES... CARTELIGE WAS LIKE JELLY AND JAM... AND YES IT CAUTERIZED MY SHIT, I GUESS I COULD HAVE DIED...

I HAD TO HAVE RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ON IT

GOT 2 BLACK EYES... HAD RANDOM BLOODY NOSES FOR MONTHS... THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I CANT BOX NO MORE WITH MY FRIENDS... AND HE SAID "TRY NOT TO GET INTO FIGHTS BUT IF U DO, BLOCK DAT NOSE" LOL... AND THATS WHY I STAY WITH A MOSSBURG... THE END LOL

SHIT DOSENT REALLY PHASE ME NO MORE, U JUST GOTTA LEARN TO BLOCK THAT SHIT OUTTA UR MIND... OR IT WILL REALLY HAUNT YOU

Jan 14, 2006
^^lol

i train in my uncles gym out where i live about 2 hours from the bay. i started like in march though. i know ive definitely improved since the fight. but now i know how pro boxers must feel when they lose damn i was down for like 3 weeks probably it really does get you like depressed and anxoius idk. whenever i watch the fight, my heart beats so fast and i get nervous idk why. every moment is like recorded in my brain and the first weeks i had like nightmares and during the day i could replay the fight play by play in slow-mo. really sucked

Apr 8, 2005
^^lol

i train in my uncles gym out where i live about 2 hours from the bay. i started like in march though. i know ive definitely improved since the fight. but now i know how pro boxers must feel when they lose damn i was down for like 3 weeks probably it really does get you like depressed and anxoius idk. whenever i watch the fight, my heart beats so fast and i get nervous idk why. every moment is like recorded in my brain and the first weeks i had like nightmares and during the day i could replay the fight play by play in slow-mo. really sucked
wtf... u must have lost bad, cause ive never had nightmares of lost fights, or jumpings, thats crazy

Apr 8, 2005
I GOT JUMPED BY 3 BIG ASS NIGGAS LIKE 4 YEARS AGO... I BUST MY NUCKLES ON THERE HEAD... AND THEY BASICALLY BUSTED MY NOSE TO MY RIGHT, AND I BENT IT BACK TO THE LEFT... THEN I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL LOL

THE WIERD THING WAS I NEVER FELL UNCONCIOUS... I WAS AWARE THE WHOLE FUCKIN TIME, AND REMEMBER EVERYTHING. I WISH I WOULDVE GOT KNOCKED OUT... SHIT WAS BLOODY LIKE A HORROR MOVIE

BROKE BOTH SIDES OF THE NOSE BONES... CARTELIGE WAS LIKE JELLY AND JAM... AND YES IT CAUTERIZED MY SHIT, I GUESS I COULD HAVE DIED...

I HAD TO HAVE RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY ON IT

GOT 2 BLACK EYES... HAD RANDOM BLOODY NOSES FOR MONTHS... THE DOCTOR TOLD ME I CANT BOX NO MORE WITH MY FRIENDS... AND HE SAID "TRY NOT TO GET INTO FIGHTS BUT IF U DO, BLOCK DAT NOSE" LOL... AND THATS WHY I STAY WITH A MOSSBURG... THE END LOL

SHIT DOSENT REALLY PHASE ME NO MORE, U JUST GOTTA LEARN TO BLOCK THAT SHIT OUTTA UR MIND... OR IT WILL REALLY HAUNT YOU
i had the same thing just about, without the could have died part, but yea, my shit got broke, you can see the cartilege on one side in the middle, between the two nostrils. its fucked, and there is a bone that chipped and its just chillin on top of the bridge of my nose now. but yea, the coterizing part isnt nothin, excuse me if my typing is off, im kinda drunk

Jan 14, 2006
lol yeah. most people ive talked to said that they lost their first fight too.

damn does it smell real bad? like burned skin or what?