Cat Killin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2003
AnyBody know Anygood ways of Killing a Cat? My neighbors cat is Always getting in my backyard and taking shits all over the place, sometimes in the garage. i was wondering whats a good way to kill it? I already tried to put rat poison in a can of tuna and i set it out for them to eat, but those smart little Feline bastards didnt take the bait. i would shoot it with my BB gun, but that would get me caught up, i need to make it look natural, i might capture it and then kill it however i want, but i dont know yet. anybody got any suggestions?

(im Not tryin to be funny, and im not a cruel evil person, i like both cats and dogs but these little fuckers have been doing this for years, and its gotta end....plus my dads givin me 100 bucks if i can kill it)

also, Does anybody know if when Cats die do they get otopsies, and shit?

May 2, 2002
my wife killed a cat with a bb gun one time, she was tryin to just scare it away, but caught it in the dome. shit crawled in the bushes and died. it was hella funny. she felt bad though.

or you can just catch that shit take the coller off and drop it off in another neighborhood miles away.

Jul 14, 2003
I cant drop the cats off in another neighborhood because theyre those gay ass street kinda cats, the ones that can go all over town and then find their way back home, and i cant get a big dog because my sister is allergic, but i used to have 3 Pits, and the dam cat used to sit on the fence just above the dogs reach and tease them, so the dogs would bark all through the night, and thats even worse.

Ima try to get a hold of some antifreeze from kragen or some car shop, because i seen that on the news about how pets that live in the garage with cars have died cause the cars spills it, and the pets eat it and shit.

Jan 27, 2004
put the cats head in your mouth & pull really hard. & rip it off. then put it under a car. preferably where theres other cats & who ever spots the cat first will be a cat killer.

Oct 12, 2003
anti freeze dont work, they dont drink it. I just finnally got pissed off and when i saw my neighbors fuckin cat i threw a big ass blanket on it like a net. then i smashed its head in with a shovel. and threw it in a dumpster near the Quick Shop liqour store

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
I dont like cats but mane that is wrong, dont fuck with their pet like that....just go holla at them and let em know the deal...thats a good way to get fucked up, cuz I know is someone did something to my dog I would seriously think about puttin a slug in them or at least put them in the hospital.

Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
I believe there is a number for an Animal Pound you should call. Tell them the situation and how the feces is hazardous to your health. I think the neighbors will be given an ultimatum: either keep the cat indoors, or have the pound take it away. The latter should do the trick on gettin rid of the cat.

Apr 1, 2002
Grim said:
I dont like cats but mane that is wrong, dont fuck with their pet like that....just go holla at them and let em know the deal...thats a good way to get fucked up, cuz I know is someone did something to my dog I would seriously think about puttin a slug in them or at least put them in the hospital.
I agreez 100 degreez

Jan 26, 2003
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
I support proposition find a way to kill the cat.
yeah im with this a miillionkachillion percent....only thing i can think of is shoot it with a BB gun n dump the body somewhere else...or you can do what i use to do as a lil kid...act like yuo're gunna pet it n shit n when its purrin n shit feelin hella koo n safe grab that shit by the tail n slam that shit on the floor

LMAO@ tryin to accidentaly run that shit over...LOL imagin that shit...nigga drivin all over the yard n shit, hittin curbs n shit....do that shit, that'll be hilarious...n if the cops ask howo yuo ran that shit over just say you werent payin attention cuz you were drinkin n drivin n tryin to shoot up some meth n shit

Apr 25, 2002
One of the earliest memories I have is when I was 3 and my grandma lured a cat into her garage with some tuna and wrapped a homemade noose around its neck slowly while it ate. Shes straight from Mexico and there is some folklore where a cat is supposed to steal a baby's breath away. She found this cat around my 2 year old bothers playpen in the backyard.

Anyway, I remember her tighting up on the noose with aggression, cussing at the cat in spanish as she swung it all around and shit like it was a pinata on a rope. This fucking cat went crazy and was trying to escape. Its eyes were like all bugged out of its head and shit and his fuckin body was writhing around in a coniption fit.

The shit still haunts me today cause i remember she hung it up on the clothesline WHILE SHE WAS HANGING UP CLOTHES. She wasnt even trippin that this dying cat was hanging right next to her laundry and shit. It made some horrible ass breathing noises too as it hung there dying slowly. I remeber I asked her why she killed the cat and she joked around with me and said because we were gonna eat it for dinner. The rest of the day I thought we were gonna eat that cat.