cash me out (cracking the safe)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
bustin out the chevy thats just how WE ROLL/pullin up slow/comin out the passenger door/with the carbine/two bags and a nine/i'll cover the floor while you go for the safe/put a fat cap in em if they gonna debate/let em meet their fate/if we don't get the keys for the gate/gaurd at the door/damn near snoozed off/crack his dome with a back hand with the gat AND let em meet sandman damn- his ass is LOST/and if they hit the panic buttin we're bustin out no matter the cost/point the military issue/right at the bitch who ain't used to/gettin her hair grab into knots/first fool to talk/gets his DUMBASS socked/square in the nose/this sum shit i propose/mad man in panty hose/while yall livin good we're your LIVIN foes/takin your money and steppin on toes/NOW! GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND~!/your fuckin with hounds sniffen out the weak/and punkin mutherfuckers that act like they're gone leak/right in their pants/don't want to see that deadly dance/so keep your fuckin cool/things gone get to bein straight/take this money right out the safe/in bundles like a fuckin rake/make my way to the cow/with people backin down/we sum hungry mutherfuckers/rather go out and take then be cluckers/with strong arms cussin out suckers/look at the watch it's 60 seconds into the heist/NIGHTMARES IN YOUR WAKING LIFE/time to make our way back to the car/we out the mutherfucker to get real far/trying not to catch case and get locked down behind bars/fuckin with sum money takers/even if we're money makers/the more the merryer/lucky we did'nt get scarier/this shit aint no joke/you fuckin with sum locs/that come in your life and leave you dead or broke/either way we takin shit/while we gettin at your bitch/and gettin at the neck of a snitch/aint fuckin with a switch/whut you know about asains out there praying on the wealthy/tryin ta live healthy/mutherfucker you ain't smellin me!?