Carter IV official tracklist

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
Hope someone makes remix on that interlude song and remove lil wayne away from it, because hes ruining that song, and its fucked up to listen that song coz everytime you gotta skip lil wayne verse from it

BossDogg

Narcotic... Strange...
Apr 26, 2006
But even if i hate lil wayne so fucking much that i would want to shoot hes fucking brains(if he has any) away with a shotgun, But this is good for Tech N9ne because lots of people listen wayne, dont know why but they do.....And as they do listen wayne they get listen to tech, and they will find out, that Tech is the best! and tech get so fucking many new fans!"

Oct 25, 2006
I've tried the whole "well people are gonna see Tech next to Wayne and totally steal his fans" thing, but it just doesn't work. I have a friend who was bumping Tech for awhile, loving his shit, and now he's saying Lil Wayne and Drake are the hardest in the game. I don't know what people see in these jokers...

Jan 8, 2006
Hope someone makes remix on that interlude song and remove lil wayne away from it, because hes ruining that song, and its fucked up to listen that song coz everytime you gotta skip lil wayne verse from it
im pretty sure that if someone is purchasing a Lil wayne album....they are going to listen to Lil waynes verses. Why would someone buy an artists album and then proceed to skip over every verse they have?

Nov 17, 2006
The song is more than likely called "Interlude" because it's probably them just rhyming without a hook or anything.. and it's more of a "musical interlude" than an actual song.

Nov 6, 2005
Didnt tech say that the track was just them going at it? Like a long freestyle, no hooks nothing just spitting? I seem to remember that from somewhere, which would make sense why this is labeled as an Interlude.

Jul 1, 2004
Wayne sucks and he is getting hated on by the majority of Techs fans now. If you're hating on garbage rappers, why not hate all of the shitty "juggalo" artists he worked with. I'd rather hear Wayne over that shit ANYGODDAMNDAY!

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Wayne sucks and he is getting hated on by the majority of Techs fans now. If you're hating on garbage rappers, why not hate all of the shitty "juggalo" artists he worked with. I'd rather hear Wayne over that shit ANYGODDAMNDAY!
Depends. Twiztid > Wayne.

Although, to Bossdogg, get off Wayne's dick. You haven't heard the track yet, and you said he ruins it. For all you know, Tech could release the shittiest verse of his career on the album.

Oct 25, 2006
Yeah, but it's only a start. This guy has been in the game for over a decade now and is just barely re-visiting the idea of actually rapping, after he, along with other rappers that followed in fashion, killed the need to even rhyme words, the basis on which rap was formed. You don't even have to say real words anymore, just make em up. The game is a joke now because of these guys and the willingly ignorant people who promote this garbage, that's FINALLY becoming something that resembles rhyme.

I would be a little more lenient to Wayne if the guy didn't sound so god-awful, and get praised ridiculously for it. His production is pretty hit and miss, but for the majority of his reign, he has made garbage after garbage track, over how many mixtapes? And people have lapped that shit up like they never heard 2Pac rap before. Like commercial rap has always been this horrible or something...

Nov 6, 2005
Yeah, but it's only a start. This guy has been in the game for over a decade now and is just barely re-visiting the idea of actually rapping, after he, along with other rappers that followed in fashion, killed the need to even rhyme words, the basis on which rap was formed. You don't even have to say real words anymore, just make em up. The game is a joke now because of these guys and the willingly ignorant people who promote this garbage, that's FINALLY becoming something that resembles rhyme.

I would be a little more lenient to Wayne if the guy didn't sound so god-awful, and get praised ridiculously for it. His production is pretty hit and miss, but for the majority of his reign, he has made garbage after garbage track, over how many mixtapes? And people have lapped that shit up like they never heard 2Pac rap before. Like commercial rap has always been this horrible or something...
PREACH