CartelSons - DrugStore Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2012
CartelSons - DrugStore Music album is coming real soon, end of August 2013. He is a beatmaker from Lyon, France. His album features such names as MC Eiht, Foesum, Shade Sheist, Butch Cassidy, Tha Dogg Pound, Sean-T, Soopafly, Ecay Uno, Bad Azz, Knoc-Turn’Al, Big Hutch, Roscoe, Mr. Criminal, Rasco (Cali Agents), Curtis Young (Dr.Dre`s Son), Wayniac (Tha Twinz), Damizza, Big2DaBoy, Enois Scroggins, E-White, Celly Cel, CMG (Conscious Daughters) and some others.

Check out the full article & interview @
http://g-funk.ws/blog/drugstore-music/

Listen to a few tracks off this album:

BAD AZZ And CARTELSONS "TURN IT UP" (Music Video) (Produced by CartelSons) - YouTube

Enois scroggins One day Cartelsons Drugstore Music - YouTube

**EXCLUSIVE** Shade Sheist and A-Dub : "Tribute To Nate Dogg" (CartelSons.Music) - YouTube

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr
Feb 12, 2012
The DrugStore Music CD's are under pressing now. In the meantime, CartelSons announced the pre-orders & here's the message from him: "Every persons who wanna pre-order my westcoast album, get at me or inbox me for details !!!!
The cd is on press right now, I got it at the end of the month ! Just 500 cd's, after you just can have it by legal downloading".

Get at CartelSons for the PRE-ORDERS at [email protected] (this is his PayPal ID at the same time) or holla at him @ http://www.facebook.com/cartelsons.beatmaker

Price for 1 CD: 10 Euros + shipping cost (worldwide)

Check out the brand new Video for Longevity (Intro) by Rasco:

Rasco (Cali Agents) and CartelSons : "Longevity" (Intro) (Drugstore Music Album by CartelSons) - YouTube

Last edited:
Props: Mixerr
Feb 12, 2012
I pre ordered mine. do you know when they are shipping out???
I heard that he shipped some yesterday, some of them (incl. my own copy) will be shipped today. He had over 200 CD pre-orders (out of total 500 CD pressed) so I think he will ship the pre-orders within a few days...

Jan 6, 2003
Wow, almost half of them gone by pre-orders alone. That's impressive for a CD in 2013 when everybody download or stream new stuff. I'm happy I pre-ordered mine so hopefully it'll touch down here in a week or so

Feb 12, 2012
Still haven`t received the CD..
I don't know when you ordered it and where you live, but me and my homies have received our CD's more than a week ago and have been bumping them since then.

Btw, now only about 100 CD's available out of 500 that were pressed.