carson of the team - SERIOUS NETWORK ONLY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
pharaoh tay said:
because his manager won't allow anyone to contact carson...
you have to go thru his manager to speak to clyde.. unless u know clyde... he aint finna treat u like u knew him all his life... he aint hard to get at.. and if u gotta come on a message board and ask for his number... then maybe u aint meant to have it.. if u want him on a SONG, or anything else music related.. u hafta go thru his manager.. thats what managers are for

Jan 20, 2006
myspace.com
Ya, can't give out his number. He already has his phone blown up. If you want to do business, contact his manager. Or hit me up and let me know what you want to do. Also, you can find where he's doing shows and holla at him right there...

Nov 7, 2005
beatsbuy said:
Also, you can find where he's doing shows and holla at him right there...
if you actually know him. other than that at a show let him get down in peace adn like trhe others said, holla at his manager

Mar 10, 2004
na, it's serious networking... his manager and i spoke a few times and are still in contact. he's been mad busy and we haven't been able to actually discuss anything further than what was told (don't want to say too much). i just wanna get the ball rolling at a quicker pace but ya, ya'll are right... i guess the only way is to get through his manager... good lookin' out.