CAROLINA AND DUKE TONIGHT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
Who takes it?

I would be picking my Heels…but Lawson most likely is out…and his backup Frasor is out too…so it’s not looking good.

FUCK…I would hate to have to watch Duke win this shit…..

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Like I said weeks ago...FUCK UNC.

LOL

DUKE WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THOSE CHUMPS.

Lawson's absence, along with Frasor's, did show during the game, though. I don't care, either way...Sissy T had his monster game, with a huge double-double...and they still got beaten.

LOL

May 2, 2002
That's OK...get it out now...you know that with Lawson and/or Frasor...it would have been different.

Without them Duke was a much faster team...and in the end...well...FUCK DUUUUKE!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
The two things that I knew would happen were true, and it doesn't matter if Lawson is in or not:

a.) Carolina's big men (Sissy T) are too much for Duke,

b.) Duke's guard play, and the spreading of the floor, are too much for Carolina.

I'll be glad to see the second game, and then I'd love to see one on a nuetral floor. ACC tourny, maybe???

They were saying that whoever comes out of the ACC, and it's looking (right now...) like Duke, has an easy road to the Final Four and championship, with the first games being in Raleigh, and the next in Charlotte.

Like home games, but you never know...anything can happen in March.

May 2, 2002
I agree with both of those...but I do think that with Lawson UNC could have defended better.

How much better? I don't know...but it can't be any worse than what I saw tonight.

And with HIS quickness...I just think UNC would have came out on top.

Mar 24, 2006
i hope neither duke or nc gets that chance to play their first 4 games in North Carolina in the tourney....fuck that shit! ship them to another bracket and dont give them an easy road like that!

UNC = typical Roy Williams team...1 or 2 players with some cajones the rest soft like fresh laundry. if they can't get their defense together they aren't winnin' shit!

Duke = great perimeter play and no inside muscle whatsoever, they are fiesty on defense which makes them a better team then UNC....they still have a bunch of fuckin' bitches on their squad to though...typical duke'sque players....

all in all.

FUCK THEM BOTH!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Nothing at all inside since Sheldon left...

That's the missing piece, IMO, although Thomas played a hell of a game last night. Him and Singler played great against Hansborough. He got his monster stats, but they worked him on the defensive end (his) and made him work for everything he got. He shot horribly from the free throw line, too, which is odd.

Oh well...DUUUUUUKE!