Careless Fucking Whisper

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Man, this song has been a running joke with me and my friends for years now. My friend was talking about this song and said he wrote it about a man that he slept with, cheating on his wife. We were talking about how obnoxious that saxophone is when the song starts.

I was stationed with a dude that got annoyed really easily so I decided to dl this song and I put it on a cd. Everytime that dude walked into the office, we would start the song over. He didn't even realize we were doing it until like the 10th time but he started getting really pissed off. We told him it was his theme song. If you ever get the chance to embarrass the hell out of someone by giving them a theme song, do it.

LAter that year, we were on base and someone was playing "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer" over the intercom system and my chief got pissed off because it's for official use only. He finally got the music turned off and one of the guys in our shop said "I know how we can respond to that chief" and pulls out the Careless Whisper cd. We had careless whispers blasting over the entire base.

I told a dude at work about these stories, and he plays that song every time a group of dudes come back from lunch and walk in the door around the same time. This song is the gift that keeps on giving
No joke, I went to the post office this morning and this song was playing. I was crackin up.
and this one time at band camp....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
for some reason i forgot about this thread and when reading title i thought it was about recks sister whisper
That would be all bad because if you read it as someone nicknamed Careless was fucking Whisper, that's usually a Sureno type of nickname.

Aye Reckless, why are you letting Ese Careless getaway with banging your little sister breh?

Dec 17, 2004
fuckin hilarious

supporting role props to the camera man for saying some funny shit too...
"yeah uh i just work for him so uh he just does what he does. see? he's number 1" .... "he is above the law"

its vids like this that make me feel blessed for growing up in the youtube age