Career In Art

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
yeah!

thats what im gonna major in or at least take a class on how to and advanced shit...first gotta get that G.E. out tha way...damn...when class starts up again ill take that calss..its called digital imagery and photography....it has teachings for adobe photshop, adobe illistrator, macromedia dreamweaver and flash....whle bunch of art design shit....yup thats what im gonna do....why you askin?????

May 2, 2002
www.impromp2.com
Sweet916 said:
I'm A GD too. There is nothing better than to get paid to design all day long! Its a beautiful thang!!
That's the exact same way I feel.. I'm a web / graphic designer as well. It's a good thing that when you wake up each morning, you know you have a day of drawing, creating, digital illustrating all day long. I love it. The money, the recognition, and the girls are just a bonus :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Im hopein to get into the comic biz, I got a whole slew of characters just waitin to get put out, got everything set from stories to character origins, Ill be putting up some of the character sketches, concept sketches, and all that shit on my site, my characters range from a vigilante Ninja who spares no flesh and keeps none alive to a Homocidal Swordmaster Pimp who weilds a Sword Cane named "sweet redemption", I got all sorts of shit ready to unleash on the world....