- Cardinals @ Saints -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who you got?

• Total voters

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
LOL@all the hate!

oh well, we got our asses kicked... ill give it to the saints, they played great. i wouldnt be surprised if they goto the super bowl...

oh yea kurt warner will not retire, hell play atleast another season; watch! we got it next season...

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!
good on ya champ, good luck next year

Aug 24, 2003
Where was God this time? GBR!!!

DAAAMMN

that was vicious

i thought warner would really step it up like he usually does in the playoffs, and i expected them to pull out a win as the saints finally run out of momentum... cardinals d looks like garbo tho

what if a kicker faked a kick and tried to pass and it was intercepted or fumbled and it was this same situation where he was trying to block... can he get laid out like kurt warner did? i think i remember josh brown laying someone out when he was still on the seahawks.. lol

Feb 14, 2004
what if a kicker faked a kick and tried to pass and it was intercepted or fumbled and it was this same situation where he was trying to block... can he get laid out like kurt warner did?
Only if he goes for a tackle, like Kurt tried.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
what if a kicker faked a kick and tried to pass and it was intercepted or fumbled and it was this same situation where he was trying to block... can he get laid out like kurt warner did? i think i remember josh brown laying someone out when he was still on the seahawks.. lol
its a pain in the ass to quote you, you know that? lol

that situation kind of reminded me of the Wild Card game when the 49ers were playing against the giants in 2002 where there were only 6 seconds in the clock left and the score being 38-39 49ers, and the holder for the giants fucked it up for the kicker and tried to pass it down the field but at first there was a pass int. and a flag was thrown afterwards cuz there was an illegal man in the back and ended the game, that game was dope as fuck...

Mar 10, 2007
DAAAMMN

that was vicious

i thought warner would really step it up like he usually does in the playoffs, and i expected them to pull out a win as the saints finally run out of momentum... cardinals d looks like garbo tho

well.. if he tried to run it I remember this... R.I.P. Sean Taylor

May 2, 2002
Congrats to the Saints and their fans for whoopin the Cards ass.

It was definitely a disappointing game but I wasnt really expecting the cardinals to win. It was still shitty that Kurt didnt play to the level he usually does. Not that he played terrible, but... whatever. Cards defense was flat out embarassing. It also didnt help that DRC got injured.

Go Vikings!

May 2, 2002
funny how the tards fans are nowhere to be seen..... as usual lol
Damn.. I feel like Im not allowed to have a life on this shit. I went to my friends in Chandler to watch the game. Stayed at my girls the rest of the weekend. Yall expect me to ask her to use her computer so I can get on the sports forum and read your guys' shit talking? You think its really that important to me to check up on threads Ive posted in the siccness.

It really isnt that big of a deal to me. This thread was the last thing on my mind this weekend. I never been a sore loser unless the other team has to cheat to get the win (Spurs) to advance in the playoffs. I give the Saints their props. I gave the niners their props when they beat the Cards.

But yeah.. Im not on the internet a whole lot any more. Doesnt mean Im avoiding the siccness lol.