Car Shows, shows....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
so far we gonna be in Turlock on May 3rd... we'll find out the get down on performing there later today

We're not performing on Apr 28th in Fresno...but most likely we'll be there exposing Kaoz' album and KVE to the crowd...

June 23rd in Fresno The Individualz 25th annual Car Show... we'll be performing and we'll have a booth....

May 25 ( i believe) we'll be in Salinas or Hollister performing... with Mac Dre, Mac Mall and others....

May 26th we'll be probably performing and have a booth at the car show in Vallejo

June 2nd there's a Car Show in Chowchilla....

July 28th a car show in Salinas

there's a few more thangz in between... but we'll keep ya posted..

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
My homie manuel was in the april 28th show in fresno with my homie ian and all of the EVILWAYZ car club. MY homie Ian was sportin his low rider in the show. Although I heard some drama started with the gang out there who were dissin on EVILWAYZ cause they are bloods and these BULLFROGS i think there click name was, kicks it with crips so a fight broke out. But other than that I heard it was tight.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
xraidedloc831 My homie manuel was in the april 28th show in fresno with my homie ian and all of the EVILWAYZ car club. MY homie Ian was sportin his low rider in the show. Although I heard some drama started with the gang out there who were dissin on EVILWAYZ cause they are bloods and these BULLFROGS i think there click name was, kicks it with crips so a fight broke out. But other than that I heard it was tight.
damn thats alot of funk aint it.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
jus got back... damn near the whole KVE squad appeared

Droop, Dubble J, Big Robb, Gambeno, Stone Kold... and plus Droop's crew Personal Vendetta... we did it pretty large out there... if you came thru we appreciate it ...

one luv

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
yea da show was phat , Hurrikane J preformed for KVE but they wasnt likin da subject matter talkin bout weed so he just did that one track...............................shit was coo thoug i will be postin pics soon

A

All Out HOGG

June 23rd in Fresno The Individualz 25th annual Car Show... we'll be performing and we'll have a booth....

^^^Ima make it a priority to gett to this one...:D