car crash

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 19, 2003
just got in a car crash last night... don't remember exactly what happened but i remember waking up in the hospital n not remembering shit. i cudnt even tell em what month it was lol. got a concussion, some staples in my head n my leg is kinda fucked up. what kind of car accidents u guys all been in? what was like the worst shit u ever seen on the side of the road? i need some stories to make me feel better about my poor car (i dont even know where the fuck it is).

Sep 28, 2004
We were on 422, a major road out here, and there's gaper delay because of an accident. An SUV was over turned in the median, and a truck was parked on the shoulder. SUV was fucked up as hell, and there was a bloody man's arm hanging out of the smashed window. Found out later that the guy in the SUV was dead. The truck ( a big rig ) had changed lanes with out signaling or looking behind him and had driven the SUV right off of the road.

May 1, 2005
I HAVE ALWAYS GOTTEN THIS FEELIN' WHEN IM @ OR IN CARS LIKE SOMTHIN BADS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME. WELL I WAS WITH MY HOMIE GANGSTER AND THIS CHIC QP AND THEN THERE WAS DUDE WHO WAS GIVIN US A RIDE TO SAN JO ON THE WAY HE DECIDES DRIVIN THRU MILPITAS TRYIN' FIND THA RACES BY ACCIDENT HE DID. TRYIN' TO SHOW OF HIS GHETTO MUSTANG(its all about Chevey!!) he decides to cut in front of all the cars by drivin on the wrong side of tha road. Before we could pass the car at the front the driver decides to flip it and flipped it straight into the passenger door( my door!) the car hit us then he lost control as the car was spinning towards this tree. some how we stoped but so did the other 15 car loads that i assume knew the guy w/tha rice rocket . We got out ready to throw down becus dudes car was fuked then tha cops drove up. Again thought we're thru my homie had drugs and it was our fault. but for some reason they found out we werent from that city and told us never to come back. we drove away in tha stang I dont know what happened to there car but i dont think it was going awhere besides to tow yard for parts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I have only been in one bad car accident (and never want to be in another.) My homie who was driving broke 4 ribs, got 100 stiches on the top of his head and was knocked out for 4 hours. His girlfriend broke her leg and one arm and had a minor concussion. My other homie and me where in the back and only had some minor bruises. Shit was crazy though...another car ran a red light and hit us on the front side passanger side. Both cars were totaled and the driver of the other car was in a coma for like a week. When he came out of it they arrested him for DUI and drug charges because he had crack on him. I saw him coming before we got hit and I thought for sure we were all dead.

Shit is crazy as fuck when that kind of stuff happens.

I am glad to hear you are more or less okay Senchent.

On another note everyone becareful for the rest of the weekend and on the 4th of July. If you drink...don't drive. I had to learn that the hard way.

Nuttkace

Apr 26, 2002
damn senchent hope everythang works out 4 ya. them car accidents are no joke.

last march i was goin to work around 4pm. i tried to get over on the left lane and this guy wouldn't let me over so i took it. i saw him flippin me off in tha rear view (he was right behind me) so i'm flippin him off in tha mirror. he kept on so i got out. i put my hands out like wut chu wanna do, he didnt' get out so i got bacc in my shit like fucc it. dude pulls up next to me on tha left side and his bitch is in tha passenger seat and she looks down at me (they in a yukon and i'm in a honda accord) and she smiles at me. i'm thinkin wut tha fucc this bitch up to? she pulls out a big ass cup of coke and throws it in my drivers side window (my window wuz down) and it lands on my lap. i'm not tha type to hit a bitch so i get out and go to dudes side and start swingin on him thru his window all tha while his bitch pullin him in towards her so he wouldnt get hit. while shes pullin him he has a hold of my work shirt and is pullin my shit so its tearin. tha light turns green and they mash and i look at myself like man, i look like shit. spilt coke on me, my work shirt is all tore up, i cant let them get away wit this shit!!!! so i jumped in my shit and take off to catch up wit em not even thinkin about wut i'm bout to do. they get on tha expressway and i see um bout a quarter mile up so i mash it and i'm goin bout 85mph and i catch up to em on tha left side of they shit and dude sees me in his mirror and rams my shit into tha median wall!!!! i blacced out and when i came to, my forearm was bent in2 a shape of tha letter "L" and a bone sticcin out my wrist. i was hella thirsty cuz i lost alot uv blood.

anyways, now i have three metal rods in my arm, a metal wrist and a metal elbow. 23 screws in that bitch. i have only 50% range of motion in my elbow so i cant bend it enuff to touch my face!!!!! i cant turn my arm so i can never put my hand palm side up. dr said it's gonna be like that forever. to top it off, them foos never got caught. spent a week in tha hosp, my bill was 40g's but i'm luccy i had insur, i only had to dish out 500 buccs. i wish i woulda known then that throwing ANYTHING out ur vehicle into another vehicle is a felony, i woulda and shoulda jus called tha cops. my temper got tha best uv me.

moral uv tha story: don't get engaged in that road rage shit. it ain't worth it. honest to god, thats y i don't strap, they woulda been dead after they spilt that shit on me. fold.

Sep 1, 2003
Lil'Lace said:
TRYIN' TO SHOW OF HIS GHETTO MUSTANG

what was ghetto bout it ?

:mad:

seems yall been in some shit....luckily i aint had any that bad..worst was few years back when i blackd out a bit after some fool in a red truck cut infront an went into the left lane...dumb motherfucker...him an his wife caught hell after that shit

epoxy

Sicc OG
Mar 14, 2003
i was on I-5 with my pops when i was young, a bike comes blowin by at 130 or so, right after he passes us he gets a wiggle and lays it down. across the median he goes into oncoming traffic and into a big rig, it was fucked. yall seen bugs vs. windsheild right, well this was just larger scale.

May 19, 2005
I hit a car's driver side front quarter panel just behind the tire at 40 mph on a honda CL 350 when I was 18. the guy was pulling out from what was then the new super foodmax shopping center on the corner of fremont blvd. & walnut ave. in fremont - where the red lobster is. he was trying to get over to the left turn lane, and "didn't even see me." I remember trying to hit the brake, woke up in the middle of fremont blvd., on my back looking up at a crowd of people. when I hit the car, I slid forward and smashed my nuts on the gas tank, then ripped the handle bars off with my legs, smashed the front window of the car with my head and right shoulder, and bounced about 20 ft., landing in the street. no helmet. I wound up with 4 stitches total, 2 in my hand, 2 in my foot, and major bruises, especially the jewels. swoll up like grapefruits, couldn't hardly walk for a couple of weeks. I "shoot blanks" because of that accident, and kaiser hayward's imcompetency. they barely even examined me, despite my telling them of pain, especially my nuts. I should've sued kaiser, but oh well. I wound up getting $3200 from the guy whose car I hit's insurance company. boy, what an idiot I was. oh well, live and learn.

Oct 13, 2003
Senchent, the Maro is gone? You doing better? Damn of all people. I'll make a prayer for you feel better homie.

For all my siccness brothers on here, T-Spoon most of all, be careful out there. There's to many people dying out there for bullshit reasons, I don't wanna have to see another post of a siccness brother going down anytime soon.

Always pray to god (or whatever you believe in) before even turning on that igniton.

Stay safe homies.

Sep 28, 2004
Ah shit was almost in an accident today.. Young girls tried to swipe me off the road. Sorry I don't speed on the roads with the cops waiting for speeders. They wanted to go 100 MPH, let them.. Hope they got pulled over. I speed when it's not a night they're looking for speeders..

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
T-Spoon said:
damn senchent hope everythang works out 4 ya. them car accidents are no joke.

last march i was goin to work around 4pm. i tried to get over on the left lane and this guy wouldn't let me over so i took it. i saw him flippin me off in tha rear view (he was right behind me) so i'm flippin him off in tha mirror. he kept on so i got out. i put my hands out like wut chu wanna do, he didnt' get out so i got bacc in my shit like fucc it. dude pulls up next to me on tha left side and his bitch is in tha passenger seat and she looks down at me (they in a yukon and i'm in a honda accord) and she smiles at me. i'm thinkin wut tha fucc this bitch up to? she pulls out a big ass cup of coke and throws it in my drivers side window (my window wuz down) and it lands on my lap. i'm not tha type to hit a bitch so i get out and go to dudes side and start swingin on him thru his window all tha while his bitch pullin him in towards her so he wouldnt get hit. while shes pullin him he has a hold of my work shirt and is pullin my shit so its tearin. tha light turns green and they mash and i look at myself like man, i look like shit. spilt coke on me, my work shirt is all tore up, i cant let them get away wit this shit!!!! so i jumped in my shit and take off to catch up wit em not even thinkin about wut i'm bout to do. they get on tha expressway and i see um bout a quarter mile up so i mash it and i'm goin bout 85mph and i catch up to em on tha left side of they shit and dude sees me in his mirror and rams my shit into tha median wall!!!! i blacced out and when i came to, my forearm was bent in2 a shape of tha letter "L" and a bone sticcin out my wrist. i was hella thirsty cuz i lost alot uv blood.

anyways, now i have three metal rods in my arm, a metal wrist and a metal elbow. 23 screws in that bitch. i have only 50% range of motion in my elbow so i cant bend it enuff to touch my face!!!!! i cant turn my arm so i can never put my hand palm side up. dr said it's gonna be like that forever. to top it off, them foos never got caught. spent a week in tha hosp, my bill was 40g's but i'm luccy i had insur, i only had to dish out 500 buccs. i wish i woulda known then that throwing ANYTHING out ur vehicle into another vehicle is a felony, i woulda and shoulda jus called tha cops. my temper got tha best uv me.

moral uv tha story: don't get engaged in that road rage shit. it ain't worth it. honest to god, thats y i don't strap, they woulda been dead after they spilt that shit on me. fold.
^^^^ DAMN HOMIE THATS SOME SHIT!!!!! I MOST LIKELY WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME AS YOU HOWEVER, KNOWING MY TEMPER!!!!!! I TRY TO KEEP COOL AS MUSH AS POSSIBLE NOW THOUGH!!! AND THATS REALER THAN REAL.

Apr 26, 2002
Solidous_Snake said:
For all my siccness brothers on here, T-Spoon most of all, be careful out there. There's to many people dying out there for bullshit reasons, I don't wanna have to see another post of a siccness brother going down anytime soon.

Always pray to god (or whatever you believe in) before even turning on that igniton.
preeshiate that homie. i jus look at it like a hard lesson learned. i'm still here, ya know? while i was catchin up to dude i never woulda thought in a million years he was gonna ram me. i didnt think somebody would actually put a dent in they shit or fucc up they paint job if they didn't HAVE to. i guess u jus can't underestimate nobody's thinkin. but nowadays i don't say shit, if anybody got a problem, i jus don't make eye contact on them streets. i can't fight no more (cuz my arm), so no sense in talkin shit. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
LiGhTyOvGa said:
THIS AIN'T IMPORTANT TO YOUR STORY THOUGH, BUT WHERE WERE YOU ON YOUR WAY TO WORK TO??? JUST CURIOUS??
a call center and we dress business casual, button up shirt and slaccs. is that wut you meant? fold.

Jan 19, 2003
^^ lol.

Solidous_Snake said:
Senchent, the Maro is gone? You doing better? Damn of all people. I'll make a prayer for you feel better homie.
Thanks man. yeah im doin better. fuckin headaches all the time but coulda been a lot worse. n I'm going out to see how the car looks in a couple days so I'll know then if its totalled or not. still havn't seen the car but my friend told me there was 6-7 crown vics, 3 ambulances and 2 firetrucks! lol damn. too bad i missed it.

Damn T-Spoon that's fuckin weak. sorry 2 hear bout that shit.

Apr 26, 2002
Senchent said:
^^ lol.

Thanks man. yeah im doin better. fuckin headaches all the time but coulda been a lot worse. n I'm going out to see how the car looks in a couple days so I'll know then if its totalled or not. still havn't seen the car but my friend told me there was 6-7 crown vics, 3 ambulances and 2 firetrucks! lol damn. too bad i missed it.

Damn T-Spoon that's fuckin weak. sorry 2 hear bout that shit.
sorry to hear bout ur tragedy as well, but thank God we shtill here. fold.

Jan 19, 2003
thought i'd post up a pic of my car after the accident lol

and when i got the staples taken out of my head the other day i walked out of the hospital and into my car, and looked in the rear view and noticed the dumb motherfucker left 2 in, so i had 2 go back and get the last 2 taken out.