Car Audio Question................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
that is for both of them. Although it dont really matter where you put the cap either. I dont know if you have an amp to them but you could run it from the +side of the amp also. well hit me up later i gotta get back to work

lol

i hope this helped

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
take the + side of the speaker wire that is attached to the speaker and detach it from the speaker. then attach the cap to one end of the +side of the speaker wire then attach the other end of the cap to the speaker on the + side.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
no prob. ya I got mine attached at the amp for the highs.

I got two audiobahn 12's that handle 500watts a peace and a 800watt boss amp for the subs(the ones with the see through glass so you can see the componets on the amp) and a 200watt sony xplode for the highs. Also Have 2 neon purple lights in the trunk that are sound activated that flash with the bass. The deck is soon to be a panasonic k501 deck, which is the one that looks all chrome. right now I have a fosgate deck.

I see you live in stockton. I got all my shit from SOUND CHOICE in modesto. And I know you know where that is. lolol

Apr 25, 2002
yeah i got 2 lanzar se series,450 watts a piece,and an old school kenwood amp that i bought from a crackhead for 7 bucks....i got another big ass cap im'a put on my lanzar mids (im lanzard out) but that's more easier to fuck wit....

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
If you need audio help goto www.sounddomain.com they got peepz up there that know their shit. I heard that capacitors are a waste of money tho, i wonder why? Right now i got 2 12" jlw3's pushed by a 600.1 watt amp, lookin for a pioneer premier deh deck almost any series they are hard.

Apr 25, 2002
sounddomain aint got nothin but good prices,no technical shit....
and caps work,they block out low frequencies.i use mine for my tweats so the bass dont blow them out....

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Dude my Homie owns his own shop and I know hella shit about systems. I put all my shit in and it is hella clean. You cannot see any of the wires at all. Fuck a forum just ask me what you need to know and Ill hit up my homie if I do not know and get back to you hella fast.

Sneak

Sicc OG
May 11, 2002
xraidedloc831 said:
Dude my Homie owns his own shop and I know hella shit about systems. I put all my shit in and it is hella clean. You cannot see any of the wires at all. Fuck a forum just ask me what you need to know and Ill hit up my homie if I do not know and get back to you hella fast.
Damn ill be hittin you up cuz im installin some shit and wanna do it by myself and get some experience ....

-sneak

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
a power cap is for when the subs need to take extra power to hit harder....it also makes sure that your lights dont dim when the bass hits....it's an extra power source.....and whatever else kaze said....

Kaze

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:
a power cap is for when the subs need to take extra power to hit harder....it also makes sure that your lights dont dim when the bass hits....it's an extra power source.....and whatever else kaze said....
All i said is they are talking about crossovers. LOL and sounddomain is not cheap they are expensive.