Car Accidents You've Been In

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
How many car accidents have you been in or have caused?
Three years ago, my family's coming back from a day at a lake. My drunk aunt is driving her car and my drunk step father is behind her. We're at a light and there's traffic going toward the freeway. My step father sees the light turns green and steps on the gas while looking at a sexy female and I see my aun't car is stopped and tell him to stop - too late - BAM! Corporate Patrollers were on the cross street waiting for red light to turn green and saw the whole thing. Step father picked up first D.U.I. I caught a bruised left shoulder by slamming into my step father's seat (a lot better than hitting the windshield face-first.)
Second accident: I was driving down the freeway at 65 M.P.H. (cruise control on) when traffic in front of me started slowing, so I slow... next thing I know, traffic comes to a stop. At 2 car distance, I slam on brake seeing I wouldn't stop in time and car slides until it collides with the car in front of me - shitty feeling after impact. Came up on a bruised foot, but it healed after two weeks. Family was not injured.

May 10, 2002
I was doin 35 on a dark, curvy road when a lady decided to walk in front of my car. I slammed on the brakes but it was too late, I hit her and she flew bout 20 feet from where my car stopped skidding. They had to medivac her to a hospital. I remember when I got out of the car and looked over her, her face was all bloody and she was moaning and shit and her eyes were rolling back in her head. Scared the fuck out of me. I thought I killed her but she ended up living.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
I got a story 4 this one

I had a chevy caprice 1990 witht he works.....I jus slapped the chrome rims and vogue tires on their that morning..I'm pimpin hard down 79th st......Traffic running smooth at about 45mph...I take 1 quick look in the rear view,look back at traffic and its at a full stop..I'm still going the 45...Mannnnn,I crush that lady back end the fukk up..She was so shocked,she hit the person in fron of her..Well,I through that bitch in reverse and went down a 1 way street bavkwards,hit the alley and headed all the way on the otha side of town........I was scared that maybe someone was following me or sum shit....My damn ride was winking on 1 side.......So the lesson elarned that day was that vogue tires aint shiy on the asphalt.....

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Almost a year ago, i was crusin in a 1973 Chevy 350, big fuckiN truck if you've ever seen one. I usally slow down @ flashin yellow lights, (you know the ones where one way is flashin red, the other yellow.) Well this old guy decided not to stop for his red flashing lights. I seen him, but it was to late, slammed on my breaks, slid about 10 feet, and crashed into the driver side door. I don't remember anything after we hit, we slid into a no parkin sign, a few feet away from the stop light he ran. I remember lookin up into his door, and from what i saw i thought he was dead for sure. Turnz out i was more hurt then he. Threw my back out, and my truck was totaled.

LOL, this old guy worked at a cruch, a preast or something. Told the cop he wasent paying attention. LOL that cop was pissed, cuz he ran over a sign, so he had to do that much more paper work.

Drive Safe,

~Fawg

Jul 6, 2002
you arent the only one, but..

SOAK::GAME said:
i wanna stick my crotch between a girls breast
^wtf, did i miss something??

i have been in 3 car accidents where the car has rolled...
the first time was in pink mtn canada, moms flipped the subaru leagacy and we rolled three times down into a wooded area... we all had on our seatbelts so no one was hurt. i got scratches on my arms from having to crawl back inside the vehicle to retrieve my moms purse, the keys ect........
the second time was on my 16th b-day in anchorage, ak... some friends and i were returning on our way home from snowboarding all day at mt alyeska when a van passed us and casued my potna who was drivng to loose control. we skid into the opposing traffic's lane, hit a snowbank, flipped the s-10 blazer, and were capsized in more than 4ft of snow, burried next to a pair of traintracks....we called 911 from the celly while we were inside, but we broke out the passenger side window and dug a tunnel through the snow to safety...everyone in the chevy was wearing thier seatbelt except for me, i did a cartwheel when the truck rolled, so when everyone else was danglin upside down in shock, I was already on my feet yelling at them to turn the radio down and to hand me the phone... after we got out i was pretty shook up, seeing how i never thought i'd live to be 16 and i damn near died after having a fantabulous day carving through powder busting phatty grabs offa 30 ft cliffs...
the 3rd time was when i was 17... it was break up season and i was driving my friend's car (a toyota sedan model) that he had just got for his 16th birthday not even a week earlier. I didnt have a license, but my potna let me push the load from d-town to the hizzle...right when i was only blocks away from our destination, i hit this long puddle of water and started to hydroplane, i hit breaks (i didnt know!), we skid across the ice and did a 180, the passenger side hit the snowbank and we flipped upside down. my potna was so pissed i could tell he wanted to punch me in the face, but he didnt, he just started crying saying "fuck! fuck! my daddy just told me yesterday to not get in any accidents becasue the insurance is too high!" he and i managed to push the car over, back onto all fours, but he was going buck nutty, talkin bout how he was never going to let me drive agian!:devious:
I have been in hellova lot more accidents, but these three always stick out in my mind in particualr, moreso than the others...:cheeky:

May 3, 2002
Shit... on Saturday morning, I was going to work and the truck in front of me ) about 3/4 block distance ) was going staright on a green light when a car on a cross street went through the red light and hit it. first thing i thought, "fuck... imagine if i was going on the right side of that truck"
shit loooked like a movie scene... girl that croosesd the red light was on her cell phone and went for the red and hit that shit/

Aug 16, 2002
I been in 2 accidents one I totaled my 91 Mustang Gt tryin to hit a corner to hard lost controll and wrapped my shit into a tree and the other I wrecked my 02 GT someone hit me from the side on the freeway when they were changing lanes! nothin to major tho!

GOTTI

Oct 26, 2002
been in 3 accidents

1. i was driving to yosemite with my parents and i was doing like 40 mph on a 50 mph road at nite cause it was snowing in a 1996 range rover 4.6 hse. So we were mobbin along all of a sudden this bitch ass ricer passes me up so i honk my horn and switch into 4 low to catch up 2 this bitch, then outa know where we loose all traction and start spinning we hit black ice, and spun 2 1/2 times smashed into 3 trees and almost fell in a river. 1/2 hour later a few cars come by 1 of them being a paramedic on vacation. He looks inside the car sees me with my head split open about 2 inches by 3 inches and it sitting there astonished. More cars drive by and honk at us 2 get out of the way, my dad who didnt get hurt gets out and punched out sum stoopid bitch who was telling us 2 move. After 1 1/2 hours of chillin in the car waiting for an ambulance it finally comes, it drives me from yosemite to walnut creek john muir hospital where i was knocked out cold and i got 500 stitches in my dome

2. was a simple roll, we were doing donuts in a parking lot on a camaro z28 calloway and tire locked up and rolled, no1 was hurt was really heart rushing tho lol

3. was smobbin my my grandmas caddy and was stopped at a stoplight and right as it turned green i smobbed out into the middle of the intersection and got hit by a lifted f350 superduty. (caddy completly gone) the ford smashed thru the whole entire passenger side and stopped 3 inches from crushing my whole body, and all the glass fell and me and shit, but luckily i only had 2 get 4 stitches in my head from glass shattering