can't hold his own

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
no disrespect to Bo as an artists, but from him puttin out all this comps lately, i'm personally startin to think that he can't hold his own on an album...just C-Bo verses, with one or two features (perferablly from Tay)...what ya'll think...

May 22, 2002
I feel you, last "real" C-Bo album was Enemy Of The State the rest were just compilations...no disrespect...C-Bo is a genius, but I want a solo Album and not those compilations

J

jay wet

At least C-Bo is putting out comps. and not disappearing. I think WCM is going to bring nothing but heat. That 151 cd is straight heat.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
how can you possibly say C-Bo cant hold his own??? I never heard a totally wack C-Bo song (solo or with others) and that says alot!! a whole damn lot!!!

J

jay wet

you cant realy say shit about C-Bo he has been in the game to long...now that WCM is up and running on point I look forward to The Mobfather cd

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Bo has been holdin his own for a long time. And now he put out sum comps what's the problem about it ? I'm also looking forward to that mobbfather disc.

J

jay wet

I think 151 just paved the road for WCM....as heated as Code of the Street is....everybody else from WCM is going to have to come with it to at least match 151.....I am looking for big thingz from WCM...they have a solid roster...there is to much knowledge and skillz on WCM to come weak