Canseco rape charge???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I used to help him out S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE but we only talk every once in awhile. His ex girl is bad as fuck and I dont know why he isnt with her any more. The whole rape shit is weak and wont hold up. He doesnt need to. Ive seen at least 100 different women throw themselves at him over my time hanging with him.... Ill call him later today and check up and see what happened.....

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I used to help him out S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE but we only talk every once in awhile. His ex girl is bad as fuck and I dont know why he isnt with her any more. The whole rape shit is weak and wont hold up. He doesnt need to. Ive seen at least 100 different women throw themselves at him over my time hanging with him.... Ill call him later today and check up and see what happened.....
Fingers are crossed for him.... good lookin out on the reply breh.

oh & uhhhh pics of said wife???

Props: TRAJIK1
Apr 25, 2002
WTF??? You used to hang out with that snitch ass nigga??? Hmmm...

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Yep. Sure did.... Cool cat. Should I apologize???? The fuck outta here. LOL
The average siccness poster would JUMP at the chance to even get Jose's autograph much less hang with & chop business with him... Young Lou @Young Lou included.

Apr 25, 2002
Never nigga. Never

The average siccness poster would JUMP at the chance to even get Jose's autograph much less hang with & chop business with him... Young Lou @Young Lou included.
You got me f*cked up bro. I would never hang around no snitch ass nigga no matter who it is. I don't know how yall were raised or brought but NOT ME!!! He's a lifetime sucka and I question anyone who would hang with a WORLDWIDE KNOWN SNITCH!!! Don't get mad at me

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
You got me f*cked up bro. I would never hang around no snitch ass nigga no matter who it is. I don't know how yall were raised or brought but NOT ME!!! He's a lifetime sucka and I question anyone who would hang with a WORLDWIDE KNOWN SNITCH!!! Don't get mad at me
and its a good thing you dont feed my kids, pay my bills or dictate my lifes outcome.... WOW I dodged a big one there cause your opinion counts HEAVY!!!!!

/sarcasm