Canibus-Mic Club

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2002
Man yall chiznill with all that bad feedback, this by far is canibus's best album. It has a bit of everything, I want someone here to tell me who else has done something like canibus ? No one, anyone who is into hip hop knows that canibus is the illest emce.

There are a couple of the highlights of the cd

Spit 3- 100 bar tracks
Spit over 78 bars on the rest of the songs
Has no choruses on his songs
Canibus battles himself, that song is 100 bars
and just the words and the knowledge he spits is good enuff for me,
Im just like canibus I dont give a fuck about a beat, I have never cared about canibus's beats cuz I dont want the beat overriding his lyrical skills, i'd rather just hear his lyrics.

anyways this album is a perfect 10

May 10, 2002
Pure Anna said:
Man yall chiznill with all that bad feedback, this by far is canibus's best album. It has a bit of everything, I want someone here to tell me who else has done something like canibus ? No one, anyone who is into hip hop knows that canibus is the illest emce.

There are a couple of the highlights of the cd

Spit 3- 100 bar tracks
Spit over 78 bars on the rest of the songs
Has no choruses on his songs
Canibus battles himself, that song is 100 bars
and just the words and the knowledge he spits is good enuff for me,
Im just like canibus I dont give a fuck about a beat, I have never cared about canibus's beats cuz I dont want the beat overriding his lyrical skills, i'd rather just hear his lyrics.

anyways this album is a perfect 10
Well that just your opinion...doesnt mean we have to agree with it.I personally think Cannibus is NOT the greatest MC...Rakim the Rap God holds that crown.

And if you dont care for the beats..then why listen to hip-hop...HALF THE SONG IS THE MUSIC DIPSHIT!!!!

May 31, 2002
Yea of course thats my opinion. and fuck his beats, The shit Canibus spits fits better on a book. He should write books instead of rhyming since he got a PHD in English. I wanna get ahold of his Master Thesis, I bet that shit is wlid as fuck

Dec 21, 2002
All I can say is someone find canibus some fuckin knockin beats....thats all he needs..nothin else needs to be improved or changed..he could be so much farther than he is right now if the beats fit the dope lyrics

May 31, 2002
Yea thats true homeboy, but just like canibus says

I dont give a fuck about a beat, I've been rhyming for ages

Canibus will rock any beat, just cuz he has skills like that, but now that he hooked up with Jedi Mind Tricks, you know they gonna keep lacing him with tight beats, even tho i dont give a fuck about his beats

I

INDIGO

i think 2000 bc was real tight.... but the beats & content r weak...there r some good rhymes

Sep 2, 2002
Canibus Hooked up with JEDI MIND TRICKS!!!!!!????.....Or is it just a song or two he hooked up with them??.

My bad Im a lil out in space with Canibus.....When can I cop his cd?

May 31, 2002
Yea he hooked up with Jedi Mind Tricks, his next album will be on Baby Grande records, which is Jedi Mind Tricks label, they gonna lace em up with the beats, and he might do that album as Rip the Jacker, he may not go ass canibus anymore, but go peep his website. u can buy his albums their, for 13 bucks, and they might even still have autographed canibus cds

www.micclub.net

May 6, 2002
What the fuck is the MATHERS with ya'll....Canibus will always be tight and like he says..."I don't give a fuck about a beat"......

To anybody debating on wether or not to get it....GO GET THAT MUTHAFUCKA!!!!