can you recommend some hip hop?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i dont think c-murder is weak but i would say he sure doesnt fit into the category of the rappers we have listed

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i wouldnt even consider buck 65 rap anymore...he is on some soft rock/country type shit

sol of sound is dope though,think somebody already mentioned them,their live show is SICK

Oct 10, 2005
yeah it is, davincis a beast

and i liked all of bucks past albums even his couple recent but they are no where near his old shit, he does seem to be heading somewhere in that direction lol

almost all his old shits must listen to though imo the way he crafts his albums on and off the tables his style its ill

Apr 20, 2005
Nuttkase said:
No problem bro. If I think of anymore I'll drop some. Let us know what you check out and what you think of them.

Nuttkace
^^^
Fo sho. Ill get to peepin some of the artist u guys listed later today. Got a job interview in 20 mins and then i wanna grub and watch dat new nacho libre shit (hahaha im a wrestling/comedy fan. .. even tho i dont really fancy jack black. . . ) But ill be sure to tell u guys what i think.