can you name a new classic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
Cut-Throat said:
i know im askin for it with this one but......
Eminem - Eminem Show
My favorite cd right with exceptions to Thizzel Washington and Reek Havoc....
wsup patna??? where can i pick up Thizzel Washington and Reek Havoc!?? if u can get me a copy there would def be some $$$ involved....get at [email protected]

Jun 2, 2002
and by the way, i agree with Eminem....i'd also add the new c-bo, immaculate, kurupt - the streetz iz a mutha, 2001, and ummmm....that's it for now

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:

YOUR OPINION OF MY OPINION = EAT A DICC!!! :dead:
Nigga getting all heated cuz you can't read the "original" thread. It says, "CAN YOU NAME A NEW CLASSIC". Not TAC OUT MUSIC start hating on everyone elses opinions on what they think is classic. Nigga get some get right.

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
freakside510...

good lookin on tha luv homie... glad to see everybody aint sleepin on tha LIVEWIRE album... pick that album up ya'll... not just cuz it's lookin out for me, which it is (Shit i can't lie), but because tha album is gasoline...

See i gotta do alot of self promotion on here cuz tha record company that put it out ain't doin shit promotion wise...

Ko

May 10, 2002
Young Lou said:

Nigga getting all heated cuz you can't read the "original" thread. It says, "CAN YOU NAME A NEW CLASSIC". Not TAC OUT MUSIC start hating on everyone elses opinions on what they think is classic. Nigga get some get right.
You hated on him first dumbass...what the fuck are you talkin about?

remember this?

Young Lou said:

YO OPINION = WHO CARES:mad:
You have a real problem respecting others opinions,yet you turn into a lil girl when someone dont like your opinion.Ya give respect and you get respect...plain & simple...

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Czar... haha i feel u... but i'm just bein real... how we gon have a nationwide release and no promo material yet... he's still WORKIN ON IT... we was suppose to have posters back a minute ago... a long minute ago... i mean if his money ain't right, fine, i understand, but dont TALK like u got thousands of dollars and u a big time hustler in this here rap game if u really ain't...ya feel, that's where my problem lies...

he can be a good person... and he's given me his word that he's gonna be upfront wit me from now on, we'll see where it goes... tha business between us is just for LIVEWIRE, sooooo, hopefully he gets shit right and we can promote this record better, cuz it's hot, u've heard it... everybody that's heard it is feelin it... just a matter of gettin tha word and tha pub out....

Ko

Apr 25, 2002
Purebred Hogg said:

You hated on him first dumbass...what the fuck are you talkin about?

remember this?

You have a real problem respecting others opinions,yet you turn into a lil girl when someone dont like your opinion.Ya give respect and you get respect...plain & simple...
You's a pussy so open up!:devious:

May 10, 2002
That new C-bo west coast mafia fa sho, C-bo and all the producers stepped his shit up a notch, C-bo dunn raised the bar on an already successful ass career, I didn't think he had another one in him like this but why am i not surprised?????