can u trust your gf enough 2 let her go 2 a rave and drop x?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
fuck that bro.

logn story short, i had a girl who did that, i told her my concerns, and what happened? exactly what i thought...bitch took e when she said she wasn't going to, with some faggot...then we broke up and they started goin out....then 5 years later she hit me up and i fucked her...she then told me dude was pathetic and couldn't get her to cum unless she was on top......so she got it...and then we parted ways a month or so later...oh yeah, we took E together when we met back up...lol.....

so it's like this

your girl + E - your presence = she's either cheating or highly considering it

OR you have one of the .05% of females who can go out and do that and not be a fucking slut.

Feb 21, 2006
she doesn't want you to go....lol. Sounds scando but if you don't trust her, you probably shouldn't be with her...... but i got a feeling your about to get roasted

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
shit if i can help then i'm all for it.

it's like the others said tho...

either you're with her and you trust her and it doesn't matter where she goes....

or...

you should break up with her....cause at some point it's gonna come to where the shit hits the fan.......that may be when she goes to this rave if you're still with her. either way, you'll find out what type of female she really is.

fuck that bro.

logn story short, i had a girl who did that, i told her my concerns, and what happened? exactly what i thought...bitch took e when she said she wasn't going to, with some faggot...then we broke up and they started goin out....then 5 years later she hit me up and i fucked her...she then told me dude was pathetic and couldn't get her to cum unless she was on top......so she got it...and then we parted ways a month or so later...oh yeah, we took E together when we met back up...lol.....

so it's like this

your girl + E - your presence = she's either cheating or highly considering it

OR you have one of the .05% of females who can go out and do that and not be a fucking slut.
good story and i couldnt have said it better
she doesn't want you to go....lol. Sounds scando but if you don't trust her, you probably shouldn't be with her...... but i got a feeling your about to get roasted
lmao real talk

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Yea if she doesnt want you to go to a function like a rave then the bitch needs to go man.. why cant you go? if its because "shes always with you" shes doing something behind your back.. or she flirts hella with one of her co workers and doesnt want you there cus it will be awkward.. id be pissed and i never trust a bitch esspecially if she dont want me goin to a function like that.... like why not. what are you doin.. no bitch has ever showed me shes that loyal to trust her every word

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good story and i couldnt have said it better
shit, it's a true story...i was 16, she was 18....then we met back up, popped 2 1/2....fucked around for a month until she acted funny and i told her no go.

and this was the first female i really cared about......lol....i guess that's kind of why i am how i am....

don't take shit from your girl. fuck that. it's a two way street.

If you told her you were goin to a rave and taken E with your homies and some females, I guaran-fucking-tee she'd flip out. And if she didn't, it's cause she's already cheating.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
for real u just cant trust their every word for real...i mean i wouldnt trip if you dont have major feelings invested but if this chick is someone you are really into and want to be with and all that her story just seems iffy...and why would she tell you she wants to thizz without you being there???? thats her bad...dump her!