Can U Believe this shit?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
nob0die said:
dude.. lol.. are are u pressing that hard????
i dont care how they make they money.... West coast artist can rap till they hearts turn green.... my opinion is they will neva be on top..... dude from Mobb Deep was cryin because noone listens to his trash... just like every other NY rapper or West Coast rapper....

i hope you do know theres a difference in spittin your opinion and blatantly hatin... if not... tough titties
I could give two shits, because I don't hate on another man for doing something good for HIMSELF. Fuck his fans, fuck his groupies...

And to say the West will never be on top...like I said, if you had mentioned the South being ''on top'' 10 years ago...LOL @ THAT.

Times change, artists change, styles change, FADS change.

Aug 14, 2003
BinGone said:
niggaz down south got plenty & i mean plenty of jam'n ass shit. so much that I dont fuck with anything else.
MY NIGGA YOU AINT NEVER LIE, IM FROM SEATTLE, AND THE MAJORITY OF THE SHIT I SLAP IS FROM THE SOUTH, MAINLY TEXAS. BUT WITH ME, ITS BEEN LIKE THAT, BEFORE ANYBODY ROUND HERE KNEW WHO THEY WAS.

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
REdRUM said:
I could give two shits, because I don't hate on another man for doing something good for HIMSELF. Fuck his fans, fuck his groupies...

And to say the West will never be on top...like I said, if you had mentioned the South being ''on top'' 10 years ago...LOL @ THAT.

Times change, artists change, styles change, FADS change.
Keep it 100- well put my nig

May 30, 2006
Living Legend said:
The south is just like the west was before and after tupac... All beat and no lyrics...btw how many classic songs has the new south produced?
Are u saying that West Coast aint got niggaz wit lyrics? And I can definitly name a lot of songs from the south that are classics but 97% of them came out in the 90's & the other 3% came off of Rap A Lot in the 80's.

And nob0die sounds like a hypocrite. U say Mobb Deep hates on the south but u turn right around 1 post later hatin on the west............. as usual.

Aug 14, 2003
nob0die said:
yall just say somebodys hatin when they disagree with what u think.... i will admit... i do hate on west coast music... but me sayin i dont like them.. aint "hatin"....
THATS REAL. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE LABELED A HATER WHEN THEY SAY THEY DON'T LIKE SOMETHING. BUT THAT'S THEIR OPINION, IT BE DIFFERENT IF THEY SAY THEY DIDNT LIKE WHOEVER FOR WHATEVER GOT THEM SUCCESSFUL. NOW THATS A HATER.

May 9, 2002
Why is n0bodie always talkin shit about West Coast music, on a West Coast baed MESSAGE BOARD??? Talk about being a hypocrite...

And how are you gonna hate a WHOLE regions music?Thats just ignorant. Just as bad as the early 90's when most West Coast heads hated NY music...corny. There are thousands upon thousands of MC's on the West, and someone hates ALL of them??? Impossible...

May 30, 2006
nob0die said:
Hypocrit my nutts... Lil Genie....
u know i dont like west music... we go thru this every other thread..u guys are stupid as hell... someone can say sumthin sucks without hatin.....
just cuz i think west music is trash... dont make me a hater.... means all the west music i heard is trash... which makes me group it all in 1 category...

yall dont have any idea of what HATIN is.... yall just say somebodys hatin when they disagree with what u think.... i will admit... i do hate on west coast music... but me sayin i dont like them.. aint "hatin"....
U do hate on West Coast music. You've done it countless times. As soon as someone in this thread said someting about West Coast makin a come back u had some negative shit to say.And this is comin from a nigga that likes that song Fry That Chicken by Ms. Peaches. Coon as nigga. Instead of commenting on that shit 100% of your energy in this thread needs 2 be focused on Mobb Deep shittin on the south cuz West Coast niggaz aint the enemy. we aint came @ you'll foul. When DMX dissed us we didn't flip the script & attack the south. U really are a nob0die.

Apr 25, 2002
These cats is entertainers and actors. If I got beef with a rapper I'm safe. It trips me out like DVD's such as beef. When you got 2 cats who 1,000 miles away in a studio talkin bout they beef. THAT AINT BEEF. Anyone who acts bigger than life itself at one time or another will get a reality check.
one

May 30, 2006
U mind tellin me what west coast CD's you've downloaded(I gotta hear this shit)? FYI Mobb Deep isn't sighned 2 a West Coast label. When I say "we" I'm speakin on the west coast in general. I may or maynot be a known nobody in the west but your just a plain nob0die in the south. U say u lived in the west. What part of the west did u ever live while u talkin shit?

And I seriously doubt u heard Lurch's CD cuz if u did u wouldn't be talkin shit cuz its 1000x better then Free Pimp C. Mothafucka u suppose 2 be a college graduate & the dumbest nigga I know.

May 30, 2006
It do matter what town u stayed in out here cuz that may clear up some shit & ur people MIGHT have a better understanding for ur distain 4 the west. Cali is just way too fast for ur slow ass & that's why ur in backwoods Mississippi talkin shit. And ur right. I don't know u...... no one does cuz ur just a nob0die. And since you've never heard Lurch's CD then ur opinion iz irrelavent. And early UGK & RAL music was HIGHLY influenced by Cali. I would love 2 see u deny that shit. And who the fuck relates G-Unit 2 the west. Spider iz the only artist on that label from the West. Hot Rod got kicked off A 40 Glocc iz sighned 2 Mobb Deep actually. All of the Unit is from NY & Buck iz from the south.

Look hob0die. This aint about the west vs south. Its about Mobb Deep disrespecting the south. And u still didn't answer my question. What West Coast CD's or songs did u dl?

May 30, 2006
The thread I made was asking if the south fucked with Lurch. I gave my OWN opinion that I felt he was better then C & Bun. That was not some shit I said 2 try 2 get some co-sighners.

So tell me what west coast music did u download or are u gonna continue avoiding the question? And what part of Cali did u live @? U probably lived out here 4 about a year & a half in some rural part of the state like Redwood city, Yuciapa or Ceres & u think u know what this place is really about.

Jun 10, 2002
Theres crap in the east and west and down south and the east coast shouldnt be all butt hurt cuz there shit isnt selling like it used to. start putting out quality shit and it will sell trust me. so im not even trippin on what Havoc is bitching about. and by the way Ugk is alot better then Lurch and this is coming from a west coast fan